Recording video on Xbox360?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording video on Xbox360?

Anyone know a good cheap way of getting a video capture other than sitting your video camera up and recording?

I know there are video capture cards available out there, but I don't feel like running a 50 ft cord across the floor that everyone can trip on to do that. I'd also imagine that it's kinda expensive...

I want to capture our squad play SO FRIGGIN BADLY! We have had some great teamwork, and I wanna show instead of just type.

Re: Armored attack on the Oilfield

Originally posted by Scarface6174 View Post
    Anyone know a good cheap way of getting a video capture other than sitting your video camera up and recording?

I know there are video capture cards available out there, but I don't feel like running a 50 ft cord across the floor that everyone can trip on to do that. I'd also imagine that it's kinda expensive...

I want to capture our squad play SO FRIGGIN BADLY! We have had some great teamwork, and I wanna show instead of just type.
    Magnum - did you setup your stuff to record off xbox??

Comment

Re: Recording video on Xbox360?

Oh yes another film maker at TG
      The JOY !

find a way scarface, make it happen !

Comment

Watch this video, it should help. How to Record Gameplay
        |TG-Irr| p.Vicious

XboxLive = TG Irr Vicious

Comment

All right! That was a GREAT video! In fact, I already have a dazzle! It's not the same one, it's blue. We used it to upload video from our camcorder to the PC, I didn't even THINK about using it for the 360! I only wonder if my tv had a video out.....

I'm also gonna switch up to the S-video cable cause I can't stand LDef any more. Good thing I have a $30 Wal-Mart gift card.... Bad news is the computer the software was loaded on is dead. I hope we still have the software. Also, since our house is in boxes (living with the in-laws) it's gonna be hard to find the Dazzle itself. Good thing is that I have about 3 weeks to get everything together since my 360 is in for repair. You're gonna ges some damn good captures here in the near future fellas!

This also brings something else to mind.

Any of you guys who have 2 computers, say a desktop gaming rig and a laptop, would it make sense for you guys to use the dazzle if you have the right setup on the back of your monitor? That'd free up some memory to game right?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X