Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found this forum and looking for...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found this forum and looking for...

I just found this forum on the xbox.com forum site... I can't believe I have never found this site before...

Anyway...

I am looking to find players that are interested in setting up squads, I am getting annoyed at the lack of communication in this game. I know it's hard/impossible to talk to everyone in FFW, but if your interested in having a gamer with Tactical Knowledge (myself a CQB and firearms instructor) then add me to you friends list I would be glad to game with people that aren't just there for the ground and pound.

Oh ya and COD4 is another game, but that one is a little easier to find people that know what they want to do and execute tactic a lot better then Frontlines.

My gamer tag on Xbox is: Flies Nest

Hope to see you guys on the battle field!!!
    Happy hunting!!!
    [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Re: Just found this forum and looking for...

If teamwork, maturity, and a good time is what your looking for; then you've found the right place!

Welcome to TG.

Comment

I couldn't agree more... And I think I have found the right place...

I posted my tag in the other post for all the online gamers...
      [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Comment

Hi, welcome to TG!
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

If you don't mind me joining, I've also been looking for a group of people to play this game with.

Comment

hey cosmoto throw me up on your XBL account... Flies Nest is my tag!!!
            [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmoto View Post
              If you don't mind me joining, I've also been looking for a group of people to play this game with.
              Anyone that reads the rules and follow them are more than welcome here at TG.

Welcome!

Comment

My gamer tag for xbl is Kaos-DanMatlack . Add me as a friend and I'll play with ya when I'm available. :)
                J. Daniel Matlack
                MultiPlayer Technical Design
                Kaos Studios | THQ Inc., NYC
                129 W. 27th St. 8th Floor | New York, NY 10001

Comment

Hey Cosmoto... I joined a game you where in and set up a squad for us, do you have a headset? Your name was gray on the player request screen. Anyway, I have a question???

I heard there are two more maps coming out for PC, does anyone know if they will be coming out for XBOX as well?

and

Can someone please tell me, WHY IS IT SO DARN HARD TO FLY THE PLANES??? HA
                  [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Comment

Yeah, i have a headset. I meant to send you a message letting you know I was in a squad with Io Dragone.

Try inverting the controls for air vehicles when you get ready to fly the jet. It should help out a lot.

Comment

Just a reminder folks:

Don't forget to put your XBox Gamertag in your forum profile, once you do that you'll show up here!

We also support [xbox]Gamertag[/xbox] tags. Put your actual Gamertag in between the xbox tags and you'll get this nifty output:

[xbox]TG Apophis[/xbox]
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos-DanMatlack View Post
                        My gamer tag for xbl is Kaos-DanMatlack . Add me as a friend and I'll play with ya when I'm available. :)
                        Does Mitch play? I have not seen him post here in quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                          Does Mitch play? I have not seen him post here in quite awhile.
                          He has probably been busy beating down all the whining in the FFoW forums.

After all, it IS the end of the world that the dedicated server hasn't been released. (According to some of the complainants anyway!) I'm building a shelter out in my back yard right now to try and weather the storm. :)
                          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                            He has probably been busy beating down all the whining in the FFoW forums.

After all, it IS the end of the world that the dedicated server hasn't been released. (According to some of the complainants anyway!) I'm building a shelter out in my back yard right now to try and weather the storm. :)
                            LOL.... I have read a lot of the forums, especially the Xbox.com. And found people need to get a life. I have played a lot of games and found FFOW to be one of the best games I have ever played...

Ya take it there are some server issues, but my god, "We only need to talk about it once" these guys wont shut up!!!
                            [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Assault View Post
                              ...but my god, "We only need to talk about it once" these guys wont shut up!!!
                              These are the same people that continuously press the elevator button thinking it will somehow make it faster.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X