Gaming Sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Sessions

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 hits shelves next week, so I thought it might be good to start a thread to discuss the possibility of setting up regular gaming sessions. It will obviously be hard to find a time that works for everyone, but we may be able to develop a schedule that offers a wide range of choices to provide everyone with a chance to get in on the action. The first step, however, would be to see if there is enough interest within the community for such events.

So, if you plan to pick up R6V2 and would like to participate in a regular schedule of gaming sessions, please reply to this thread. A rough idea of your typical playtimes would go a long way toward setting this effort in motion, as well.

Re: Gaming Sessions

Im available 2-4 in the afternoon, during the week. One the weekends and on fridays I can make most times, after the ski season is over. Also if I go down to pick the game up on tuesday or wednesday then I will be taking Thursday of from school a all day session.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

I think I mentioned elsewhere, I am reviewing it and will be capturing screens and videos (think of a video review supplement) for SimHQ... I will be picking it up the day of release, want to play through the SP campaign... and then Saturday... during the day then the evening, that Saturday... I would like to have tactical minded gamers to help me experience the game for the review... so look for me as much as time (and my wife, lol) allows after release...especially that first weekend.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I may pick up RB6V2, though most of my play time will be around 8-11 PM PST on weekdays, and random times during weekends, depending on what I have planned.

I liked multiplayer in the first incarnation, but it just took so long to get a game started, and you often had to mute all those excitable 10-year olds who have nothing better to do than run aural diarrhea through their microphones.

Comment

Well I checked my UPS and my 360 is scheduled to get back on the 19th, so hopefully I can head down and pick it up so I can start playing on thursday.
          |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

I might make the R6 event the last weekend of march (my birthday), that way the wife won't bother me because it is MY BIRTHDAY, lol... and it will give people more time to get it and learn the basics...

and BTW... there is now a join in progress and leave whenever system...so no more waiting or slow getting in...so I read, nothing confirmed.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I am sure we'll all be playing a lot the first week of its release, but was thinking about more longterm plans with R6V2. The SimHQ/TG group will probably take up Saturdays for many of us, so I thought perhaps "Monday Mayhem" or "Tactical Tuesday" would be a great way to try to involve more members in regular gaming sessions. We could even break these up into different game modes, as well, like multiplayer or co-operative nights.

Again, just a thought to try to get things organized a little. I believe the only way we're going to get more members playing R6V2 on a regular basis is to "host" these types of events and make it very easy for new players to get involved in them.

Comment

that is all good... and really what is needed for our console in general... I can't play like that because of my job, working nights, and being called out... but maybe Apophis could make you or someone deserving a 360 admin... like any of the other games...then you or this admin, or team of admin, can set stuff up.

?
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

but back on topic...

I play mostly during the day, since i work nights... and then play Sun and Mon nights (my 2 days off.)
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I am mostly on 9-11 PM EST.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse