3/15 GRAw2 get together...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/15 GRAw2 get together...

Personally I'm still looking for 3 more perfect co-op achievements, When I played last Saturday I only got Bridges and Stronghold... and some still need them all, so lets get together again and work on those achievments...

Saturday, March 15th...Noon Eastern... be on XBL with GRAW2 running, and I (or Positive G or whoever) hosts will send out invites.

Hope to see you there... and need I say that most likely, for the majority of us, the following Sat or two will probably be Vegas 2... but there is nothing saying we can't have 2 or 3 or 10 games going for S3. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: 3/15 GRAw2 get together...

I plan to be there and hope to get another shot at completing the new pack.

Comment

Re: 3/15 GRAw2 get together...

This was another fantastic session and these weekly gatherings are quickly becoming a highlight of my gaming week. We made a lot of progress on the pack and actually finished two additional maps. Ghost Town was a struggle, but finally blowing up that radio tower was a lot of fun and required some great teamwork.

While I would love to get another chance at planting a tracking device on that helicopter, next week brings Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and I am sure it will be a blast to play with this SimHQ/TG group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X