Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for help...

    Hi,

    Found this site from a link on the XBox forums and I'm so glad I clicked. Looks like I've finally found somewhere to meet like-minded gamers. The antithesis of XBL possibly? :)

    It looks also as though several new players as well as me have registered here since Frontlines' release and while I'd love to game with some of the more experienced players on here to be quite honest I'm feeling like a bit of a rookie.

    I was wondering if any more experienced players would be willing to host a private match whereby they could show some me (and others) some of the tactics and play styles we should be looking to emulate to fit in with the Tactical Gamer ethos.

    I know I would find it invaluable just to spend a little while going through the basics with experienced players.

    Thanks for your time,

    chairlord.
    No sig to see here...

  • #2
    Re: Looking for help...

    Originally posted by chairlord View Post
    Hi,

    Found this site from a link on the XBox forums and I'm so glad I clicked. Looks like I've finally found somewhere to meet like-minded gamers. The antithesis of XBL possibly? :)

    It looks also as though several new players as well as me have registered here since Frontlines' release and while I'd love to game with some of the more experienced players on here to be quite honest I'm feeling like a bit of a rookie.

    I was wondering if any more experienced players would be willing to host a private match whereby they could show some me (and others) some of the tactics and play styles we should be looking to emulate to fit in with the Tactical Gamer ethos.

    I know I would find it invaluable just to spend a little while going through the basics with experienced players.

    Thanks for your time,

    chairlord.
    I'd be happy to help. Hit me up with a friend request, gamertag Io Dragone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for help...

      Originally posted by Io Dragone View Post
      I'd be happy to help. Hit me up with a friend request, gamertag Io Dragone.
      Thanks very much, FR sent.

      By the way my usual days of large sessions of play are at the weekends between about 12 - 6pm GMT and all day Mondays.

      I love not working Mondays.
      No sig to see here...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking for help...

        one more thing can one of you niffty PC gamers take A screen shots of each map cleared without ppl,vehicals,ect.. maybe a legend Papa please 8)

        sup chair and Io dragone

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking for help...

          Originally posted by DaiBoOk View Post
          one more thing can one of you niffty PC gamers take A screen shots of each map cleared without ppl,vehicals,ect.. maybe a legend Papa please 8)
          Are you looking for something like these?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking for help...

            Good playing with you today Chairlord! That 'drone only' varient is a great fun one huh?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Looking for help...

              thank sir that will work, nice job 8)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Looking for help...

                Originally posted by Scarface6174 View Post
                Good playing with you today Chairlord! That 'drone only' varient is a great fun one huh?
                If I were a poetic man, I would describe as;

                "The skies were black as pitch and filled with the whirring of a thousand mechanical warriors, each with his own doomed destiny."

                But I'm not so I'll just describe it as "AH, help, they're everywhere!" :)

                Was good playing with you, I look forward to the next time and hopefully a full squad too.
                No sig to see here...

                Comment

                Connect

                Collapse

                TeamSpeak 3 Server

                Collapse

                Advertisement

                Collapse

                Twitter Feed

                Collapse

                Working...
                X