Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day mate!

Hi guys,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm 35yo guy from Sydney, Australia and on XBL whenever I'm not at work or being a good husband. My GT is PeaBoddi and I'm playing CoD4 at the moment with one eye on the release of R6V2.

Because Im in Australia it's unlikely I will play with any of you as the lag is so significant, but I am interested in being involved in your discussions on tactics if that's ok with you guys? I'm in the midst of organizing a team for Team Tactical CoD4 matches with some Aussie lads. We have a lot of fun but the problem is that we don't know too much about tactics.....We do know, however, that organized teams annihilate us! So it's time to get organized....

I've been browsing through the TG sites and it seems like you all know a thing or two so I thought I might hang around, contribute where I can, and soak in your knowledge and experience....hope thats ok?
    This is serious Mum!

Re: G'day mate!

Hey! Well actually i think we have a few aussies here aswell who will be able to play with ya.
    [xbox]PISTONHEADJOE[/xbox]

Comment

Hey welcome mate!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Howdy, eh!
        (Canadian & somewhat of a clodhopper... if the shoe fits, right?)

Give that connection of yours a go some night, see what happens. I know my DSL is pretty bad at the best of times, but I manage to do pretty well in most games.

Either way she goes, welcome aboard!
        -

Comment

Thanks guys....who are the Aussies by the way?
          This is serious Mum!

Comment

The only person i can find at tho mo is Sliznor i think thats his gamer tag to, have fun ^^
            [xbox]PISTONHEADJOE[/xbox]

Comment

Welcome to the community, PeaBoddi.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed