• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just FYI, no demo for Vegas 2...

Thanks to Worthplaying for the news... www.worthplaying.com

'Rainbow Six Vegas 2' (ALL) - No Playable Demos Planned
    Posted by Rainier on Saturday, March 15 @ 05:32:12 PDT

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 adds new gameplay features and even more stunning visuals. Players will encounter a solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City, co-op and adversarial modes, while providing unprecedented interaction between the solo and multiplayer experience. In a recent interview, designer Phil Therien said that due to time constraints there are no demo releases planned.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: just FYI, no demo for Vegas 2...

unbelievable how can they expect me to pay $50-$60 for a game and not let me try it out to see if i like it first. Thats why games that don't give out demos or trials don't get my money

Comment

After playing the demo, you bought Frontlines?
      Just rousin ya ;)

Having played Vegas 1... and this being a continuation of the story, I simply cannot ignore the title. The decision to buy really isn't an issue with me in most cases; I'll buy a game that I wasn't able to demo first, but the demos certainly don't hurt.

I know I would have skipped on Kane & Lynch had I never played the demo, given the bad publicity it got from Gamespot and such. Played the demo, bought the game. I can't understand why they don't release demos sometimes... (on rare occasions, I can understand. Case in point; Oblivion)
      -

Comment

I found it odd that Ubisoft would decide not to release a demo, so I did a little digging into the reasoning behind their decision. I found the following interview with Philippe Therien, Rainbow Six Vega 2's game designer, on Eurogamer:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 LiveText

It touches upon this and many other topics regarding the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X