quiet before the storm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiet before the storm...

with Vegas 2 coming tomorrow... all is quiet before the storm, one of the most anticipated games of 2008. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: quiet before the storm...

I haven't been this excited about the release of a game since I was a child waiting for Santa to bring me Pitfall for our Atari.

That reminds me, I need to put Gamestop on my speed-dial!

:row__523:

Comment

Im so jealous.. ive got to wait till the 20th :@
      [xbox]PISTONHEADJOE[/xbox]

Comment

Well hopefully gonna go pick this up tomorrow or wednesday, checked UPS a couple of minutes ago. My 360 is sitting about 25 miles away and got there at 5:44 this morning.
        |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

It seems R6V2 shipped this afternoon, so I'll have to wait another day for my local Gamestop to receive it. I'm just glad I did decide to call ahead to check on its status. The store isn't exactly down the street and my wife would have had my head for wasting gas on an unneeded trip to the mall.

Someone within the community might have better luck snagging a copy, as I did notice one person on my Friends list was playing Vegas 2 this afternoon.

Comment

ya... he's on my list too... but according to a contact at UbiSoft, NO ONE is suppose to have it till midnight tonight, lol...hope he don't get in ubisoft trouble. ;)

I'll be picking mine up tomorrow around noon. ;)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

So, if your like me and have to wait till tomorrow then heres some new HD videos:

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/21...ia-Blowout/p1/
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X