X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool Pfeil...

now demand a Xbox 360 admin tag. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: cool Pfeil...

Let’s not get carried away. I think asch made me a Moderator because I was the sole person that actually used the new Contact Tactical Gamer forums to ask for one. It just means I can place fancy stickys on threads and edit your posts to correct all those typos.

:row__577:

All kidding aside, I hope we can build a solid group of Xbox 360 gamers that enjoy Rainbow Six Vegas and use this as a learning experience as how to best further integrate the console platform into Tactical Gamer. Since there are no servers to maintain for these games, we probably do not need an Admin group and Moderators might be a perfect fit for the Xbox 360 side of the house. They could work closely with each title’s Game Officer to bridge the gap between both versions of a game without having to assume a role of authority.

For now, I’ll just help to get things off the ground and we'll see where the chips fall.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X