Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself

This thread provides gamers who enjoy playing the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas series on the Xbox 360 with an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community and find other likeminded players for multiplayer gaming sessions on Xbox LIVE. If you are new to Tactical Gamer, please take a moment to join our Xbox Live Leaderboard, which not only keeps track of everyone’s Gamerscore, but also provides a link to your GamerCard and allows members to add you to their Friends list or send you a text message. When introducing yourself, please feel free to include some of the following information:
    • GamerTag
    • Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360.
    • What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op).
    • Any experience you may have with previous Rainbow Six titles.
    • Any other games you enjoy playing on the Xbox 360 or within the community.

You can also post your GamerCard by using a simple forum code: [xbox]GamerTag[/xbox].

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey i just got vegas 2 about 10 mins ago ^^ im gunna play it now, ive had a little experience in vegas 1 but not alot, if anyone wants to play my tag is PISTONHEADJOE

Peace
    [xbox]PISTONHEADJOE[/xbox]

Comment

Hello, everyone. My GamerTag is Pfeil22 and I’m currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I typically play after 9:00 PM EST on weekdays and various times throughout the weekend. Please feel free to add me to your Friends list or send me a text message to get together to play a few co-op matches.
      • I own both Rainbow Six Vegas and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
      • I enjoy co-operative gameplay, but am interesting it trying some adversarial matches.
      • I have played all of the previous Rainbow Six titles for the PC and Lockdown on the PlayStation 2.
      • I also enjoy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and Commanders: Attack of Genos on the Xbox 360.

[xbox]Pfeil22[/xbox]
      Last edited by Pfeil22; 03-28-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Yo Gamertag is Plude220 (Send me a Invite!) Im active in Vegas 2 I also have the first Vegas I owned it on realistic and have many hours Exp online on it Im trying to beat vegas 2 on realistic at the moment I love playing Terrorist hunt co-op and and want to try the story co-op. On the pc im mostly into CSS I wont be gettin this for pc.

Hit me up!
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

GamerTag
          Clodhopper82

Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360.
          Both titles.

What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op).

Co-op for the most part. My connection doesn't seem to like the adversarial modes; I get poor pings with every game I've joined so far.

Any experience you may have with previous Rainbow Six titles.
          My whole R6 thing started back on the N64, from there, I moved to the PC. Missed out on Raven Shield though, as well as Lockdown.

Any other games you enjoy playing on the Xbox 360 or within the community.
          Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, Forza Motorsport 2, Call of Duty 4...
          -

Comment

My gamer tag is Lorax74. I purchased R6V a fairly short time ago and got stuck in a section the day before R6V2 was released. From playing the game with Pfeil, I knew I'd be getting the second title and have since given up on the first. I have only tried coop to date, but am interested in trying adversarial. I have also recently purchased and received GRAW2 from ebay (enjoyed the PC version, but lack of new content killed it for me) and am looking forward to playing it on LIVE as well.

I've played a few Clancy titles, but I honestly can't recall which anymore other than Splinter Cell, of which I enjoyed the first two but have yet to dedicate any time to the latest.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

My gamer Tag is Khan58. I played the first game more than any other game for my 360. I'm a proud owner of Vegas 2. I also can be found playing COD4.

I'm always looking for a good COOP session.

[xbox]khan58[/xbox]
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

GamerTag
                Napu Eski

Which Vegas Titles
                Rainbow Six Vegas <<<<<<<< (Question, did anyone reach Elite in the first game?)
                Rainbow Six Vegas 2

What Games Types Do You Prefer
                I am content with both.

Rainbow Six Experience
                Rainbow Six was my first Sim Shooter I ever played way back when in 1998. Haven't left the series since then.

Other XBox 360 Games
                Call of Duty 4

Comment

-Nickiepoo
                  -I just own Vegas 2, I traded in the first game when the second came out.
                  -For modes, any and all where TG is concerned (given my highly positive TG experiences with CSS), but mostly coop
                  -I have been playing R6 games since the first and also own GRAW
                  -As well as Vegas 2 I also play Ace Combat 6, GRAW and the odd bit of Halo3 alongside various Arcade games, and have previously played CSS on your servers. Used to play CoD4, but traded it in.

Comment

GamerTag
                    GrognardRick

Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360?
                    Right now, just RSV2

What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op)?
                    Have been playing mostly co-op but would like to play the adversarial games

None

I play FRONTLINES, CHROMEHOUNDS, and have just started COD4

[xbox]GrognardRick[/xbox]

Comment

Gho5t0ps
                      Just Vegas 2 lol just bought Xbox like a week ago
                      Team Deathmatch and Terrorist Hunt
                      None but i have gotten really good with a pistol and sniper rifle
                      CoD4, Halo, Assasins Creed, Mass Effect, Turok, Frontlines

[xbox]Gho5t0ps[/xbox]

Comment

GamerTag: DOC GLOCK 19

Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360.
                        Only one so far. Have Vegas 1 on PC.

What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op).
                        Any type is OK with me

Have all the rest for PC including Letdown.

Frontlines

Comment

GamerTag: TG4th Delta
                          Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360: Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
                          What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op): Any.
                          Any experience you may have with previous Rainbow Six titles: Used to play Raven Shield religiously on the PC.
                          Any other games you enjoy playing on the Xbox 360 or within the community: I play CS:S and ArmA on PC here at TG. As far as Xbox goes though, I play COD4 and NBA2K8 mainly. Those two and RSV2.

..So.... Hi.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

[xbox]Cidpant[/xbox]

- I own both RS:V 1 and 2.
                            - I am game for anything as long as I'm playing with TG people.
                            - I also have CoD4 and a boatload of other 360 games.

Comment

I don't really speak much but I do frequent the forums a lot and thought I would introduce myself here.

* Gamertag?
                              Oh No Alligator
                              * Which Rainbow Six Vegas titles you own for the Xbox 360?
                              Only Vegas 2
                              * What types of gaming sessions you enjoy playing with others (adversarial or co-op)?
                              Have only currently played Story on 360.
                              * Any experience you may have with previous Rainbow Six titles?
                              Played Raven Shield with my group on PC, was playing V2 on PC but it makes my computer sad.
                              * Any other games you enjoy playing on the Xbox 360 or within the community?
                              I haven't played (or own) anything else that TG plays on the 360 but I have played on the PR, BF2142 and CoD4 servers. Fantastic fun, though still learning the specifics of the rules of CoD4. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X