R6 Vegas 2 call out... 3/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6 Vegas 2 call out... 3/22

Members from SimHQ and Tactical Gamer will be uniting on XBL this Saturday, 3/22 at approx Noon Eastern to test out and play the just released Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer.

We will start around Noon Eastern for a marathon session, which you can come and go as needed till Midnight Eastern time.

We will start off with a few sessions of Terrorist Hunt, (up to four players), this is one of the fastest ways to get kills, practice, and rank to unlock other weapons and gear.

Once we have enough people we can move to a force on force game, and if there is enough players between these two communities, we can even look at doing some private head to head stuff.

Be on Xbox Live around Noon Eastern, boot up R6 Vegas 2 so we know you want in and invites will be sent.

If you do not have me or one of the other regular Saturday players in your friends list, feel free to add me before the event. Magnum SimHQ

See you there.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: R6 Vegas 2 call out... 3/22

BTW, you might want to have the 2 free maps downloaded, or you may not be able to join those who do.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Sin City, here we come!

:icon_cool

Comment

BTW, just finsihed the campaign 15 mins ago... good story, good ending... but not as dramatic as CoD4 was.
        JMO
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Man I would but im goin out to eat after work saturday but im on it tonight.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Im planning on being there, I have nothing else to do with my saturday.
            |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

We had a great start to the day. Magnum and I got the ball rolling with a few Terrorist Hunt missions and Sythos joined us soon after to bolster our numbers. Once PISTONHEADJOE, Toshido and a few members of SimHQ hopped on, we turned to Team Deathmatch. The group expanded to a dozen or so, so we moved onto Attack & Defend and Team Leader.

It was fantastic to play with a group of mature gamers and not have the pre-game lobby filled with a bunch of cursing kids. Gameplay was solid for the short time Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has been out and should get even better with a few more weeks of experience. After a couple hours of intense comabt, quite a few of us decided to take a break, but will be back online this evening for some more action.

Feel free to join us!

Comment

Ill be on a little later, I had to go out and get some food and look at a car. I am doing soem work right no but ill be on by 5:00
                |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  BTW, just finsihed the campaign 15 mins ago... good story, good ending... but not as dramatic as CoD4 was.
                  JMO
                  Considering its based slightly before Vegas 1 happend (and during too, I suppose)... does it leave any closure where Gabriel is concerned?

... on second thought, don't tell me!
                  -

Comment

ahh yes and thats all I will say. ;)
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Lorax, Clodhopper, PositveG from SimHQ and I finished out the night with some exciting Terrorist Hunts. We closed shop a little before midnight and were able to complete a few of the maps on our lists. A great ending to what will hopefully be a lot of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 action for Tactical Gamer.

Thanks to everyone that participated in today's event. I will try to get an After Action Report posted soon and move forward with setting up some smaller scale events for the community. If we can't get something going for this coming week, I look forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfeil2281 View Post
                        Lorax, Clodhopper, PositveG from SimHQ and I finished out the night with some exciting Terrorist Hunts. We closed shop a little before midnight and were able to complete a few of the maps on our lists. A great ending to what will hopefully be a lot of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 action for Tactical Gamer.

Thanks to everyone that participated in today's event. I will try to get an After Action Report posted soon and move forward with setting up some smaller scale events for the community. If we can't get something going for this coming week, I look forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday.
                        Was fun, though I bet I could have lasted a bit longer. Blame the opposite sex.

I ended up hopping back on shortly after leaving, and finally finished the singleplayer campaign... needless to say, I must do it again, and again, and again!
                        -

Comment

My little AAR of the day...

IMO, it is a fun game, but only when you play with fellow gamers you know, I tried open servers and it was a joke as usual.

We started out with some 4 person terrorist hunt on realistic, it was more difficult then the first version, Vegas 1... but we learned, adapted, and over came... with a victory for most of the maps.

Then we ended up with about 10 to 12 members on, and was able to set up our own private (friends only) force on force matches...as usual, great fun when your with frineds...

So then we broke for a break, I joined some open team vs team servers, and saw nothing but nades flying everywhere, little to none teamwork, even when I asked for help... it's a shame...

So IMO, it is a good game, better then Vegas 1 in the points and ranks, cool to get that stuff... but gameplay and maps are pretty much the same... it will be a good game for a while, but as our friend list starts to turn to other games, and back to some (like GRAW2 which is still the best, and most played IMO)... Vegas 2 will die down... still... nice to get together for a join in progress 4 player TH with friends, and I'm sure map packs are already prepping to be released...

but if you can't afford another game, money or time wise... then stick with CoD4, or the one to rule them all GRAW2.

But if you do find Vegas 2 on sale, worth the buy for the next year or so. Or if you want the game, and the same level of play you expected from any TG member, then pick it up and add to your friend list.

I finished the SP and played every type of MP...so working on my review of the game now, for SimHQ... so if interested, especially to see your selfs in the shots be sure to check out the review in a week or two.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X