360 on TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 on TG?

Hey Folks.. I AM not a 360 owner.. (I have two young daughters..which makes me a Wii owner instead...and a wife who would not allow the Good TV to be used for gaming ..'sniff..)
    Anyways.. I have a buddy..a former supervisor who is a gamer who is going to get into Xbox Live... I just want to point him in the right direction for good Tactical Shooters and such.. Is there a way to hook up on Live with TG folks and see what they are playing so he can find Mature gamers and the not "l33t" 12 yoa's??

See ya when the PC Vegas comes out...

Peardog..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: 360 on TG?

PearDog... we have a good group of TG members developing for the Xbox 360... mainly Vegas 2, CoD4, and GRAW2 players... we get together every Sat for some multiplayer action, but it is not limited to that... you can see all your friends, when there on and what there playing...and then invite them to a game...

The Xbox 360 and it's XBL service with a good friends list is turning me into a primary console player of late... still will never leave the PC... but with games like Frontlines being released in a broken state for the PC, they are pushing PC players to the console, IMO...

Have your friend check out this 360 page:
    http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/xbox.htm

and have him add a couple of TG friends to his list, then when we play he will get the invite too.

BTW, missed playing WiC with you, finally...even though I really didn't want to but needed the HD space, un-installed WiC just a couple of day ago... great game, but too few players from TG.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: 360 on TG?

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      BTW, missed playing WiC with you, finally...even though I really didn't want to but needed the HD space, un-installed WiC just a couple of day ago... great game, but too few players from TG.

I still have her (WIC) on the drive.. Just haven't played in a long while.. not sure why..cause when I play I love it..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...