Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has FM2, and interested in summer series?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has FM2, and interested in summer series?

Who here with an Xbox 360 has Forza MotorSport 2? and would be interested in a summer race series...

I'd say just 4 races, the tracks would be announced before the first event and at sign up... the first race would be a R4 car, 2nd an R3, 3rd an R2, and the final a R1 car... whatever car you want, your options and tune up... but the game settings/damage/gas/tires will be on realistic, the number of laps would be 20...to give people time to screw up and or come back. ;)

each race gives 3 points to 1st, 2 for 2nd, and 1 for third... with the total at the end the winner... it will be a closed race, up to 8 players...and only members from SimHQ and TG... to keep the crashers out...well at least the purpose crashers... lol...

just an idea right now... who would be interested? would take about 30 mins on a SAT or SUN.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: who has FM2, and interested in summer series?

It shouldn't be any surprise, but.... ME!!!!!!
    -

Comment

I'm looking at the month of May right now... seems we have 8 people intrested from here and SimHQ (the only 2 groups i put in my friends list)... nothing overly serious...I know you Skate, take this game more serious then I do, lol...don't want to give the impression this is some overly organized GameStop type of 5k series. ;)

so, for the month of May... Sat or Sun, during what time of day for most... I would say 3 PM Eastern... or we can have it Sun or Mon evenings around 7 PM Eastern... feedback welcome on what would work best.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Talk about karma … I noticed this title on a lot of my friends’ GamerCards and plan to pick it up next week. That should give me plenty of time to get the basics down before May, so count me in on the series.

Comment

Just started playing yesterday, very fun so far.
          |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

If your part of the SimHQ Summer Series... please check out and watch this link:
            http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthread...41#Post2492841

for news, updates, changes...etc...etc...

I am no longer a "active" member of TG, still a member but rarely play here anymore, so only check here once in a great while.
            Contact me via e-mail or PM if needed.

Thx
            Last edited by Magnum50; 04-28-2008, 01:02 PM.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'm sorry I missed it... I was online and ready to go and then family decided to kick me off. I'm so friggin' bummed out about the whole deal. Sorry again.
              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X