V2 weekend...prizes and stuff...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2 weekend...prizes and stuff...

Just in case you didn't know, like they did when CoD4 was released... if you sign up, by downloading a free Vegas 2 pic on XBL, every hour you play this weekend will get you prizes and stuff...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/r/ra...2/liveweekend/

So, I'll be playing as much as the wife allows, Saturday will definitely be a V2 day, to get the hours...hopefully we can get a nice 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 closed game...it's the only way I enjoy the FvF MP anyway.

Hope to see you there.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: V2 weekend...prizes and stuff...

You mean this?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/rainbow...h-28-30th.html

:row__577:

My wife is heading off to her book club this evening and plans to go shopping for the day with her mother tomorrow, so it's going to be another long weekend in Sin City for me. I really enjoyed the Team Leader mode and hope there are enough of us around on Saturday to play it.

Comment

good games today for a few hours, till xbl went crappy on me...

OT: this week the cod4 maps get released, so maybe cod4 next saturday... then back to graw2... trying to spread the love between 3 popular shooters. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ya my live went funny after a few hours to, still havent been able to get back on. But it was fun before my live stopped working, we had a few good games.
        |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Saturday's session was a lot of fun. I hope we can mix it into this group's rotation, as the game is certainly a lot more tactical with like-minded gamers. Though, after Sythos' display of flanking maneuvers, I might have to venture into some public matches to get a better feel for the maps. There were quite a few times he got behind my team and we had no idea how he did it.

Sadly, I didn't end up winning anything in the contest.

Comment

ya after a while you learn all the routes of the map, and I followed the gunshots to end up behind you. Sorry I couldnt talk my mic broke in half before hand. Cant wait til this weekend dont know if im going to be playing the new CoD4 maps or not, but hopefully ill have a new mic by then. I didnt win anything either :(.
            |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

I cant wait till I finish all the weapons points so I can use a gun I finally like, im stuck using pistols and snipers until I get those 40 points. I am trying to use my artic sniper like a shotgun now running around picking people off, I have about 20 kills. But pistol kills are so hard to get when you try to use a pistol the whole time.
              |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...