Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recuit me for clan? im 440 in the world leaderboards

my xbox 360 gamer tag is :TheLastGouki

Im very skilled in sniping, assault, close combat,well everything haha...

I follow orders, and i'll change my gamertag if i join "give em a week or two.."

Im in the tourment coming up:)

You may hate me, like me, love me (lets hope not), but i play the game right when im suppose to and mess around when i can.

tell ya the truth i hate spawn campers, i will not respect you if you spawn camp, or abuse the sentry. I fight on the western Col becuz its a challenge. * i may spawn camp if i get bored but very rare and i give them a chance to escape:) becuz i snipe hehehe"

I know the point of the game, Frontlines is not no freaking team deathmatch because red star always has the better advantage, i capture points like your suppose to. im tactial, and im very impressing at times. * people randomly add me becuz im always in top five hahaha, but its very annoying"

Im godly at driving machines, and very experinced jet flyer. You put attack symbol and whoever is there, is gunna get messed up hahaha

I love to joke and laugh,and sometimes im cranky

4 things you'll need to know... haha *im not this harsh but i can be*
    1: Play the game right, well you can still kamikaze into people but thats the point haha
    2: You spawn camp for your stats your a faggot to me, and nothing can change it
    3: thing i will not like alot is that if you dont respect me, i wont respect you
    4: i hate racism, becuz its not right for what color or what race you are, exepct, well Korean then i might let off ... just kiding -.-

well ill be on xbox live
    being number 1
    geting random friend req hah
    Last edited by TheLastGouki; 03-31-2008, 06:18 PM. Reason: swears. ha

Re: Recuit me for clan? im 440 in the world leaderboards

Elvis avatar .... nice !

440 in the world leaderboards ? I'm going to ask the question I expect a few of us are wondering, which leaderboard ? FFOW does not have stats tracking yet .... just curious

and Welcome to TG

Comment

I never played ranked, but when i did i owned like crazy, but people kept teamkilling so i didnt like it.

I was 440 i prob went up some more or the other way. or was it 340 haha ya
      you like admin for TC? im new? so im kinda confused, like the general disc thing, for obnly pc.... haha

Comment

just take your time, read around the FFOW forums a bit
        read community/clan here
        read the primer
        post your XBL here
        post when you play here

Comment

i dont have the time thats why i wnatthem to mesg me :(

Comment

The 360 has leaderboards. For both ranked and non-ranked.

Heck, I had a broken box and when I logged off last night I had made it back to 1001 position. I think IO is something like 50 sumpin, and G REGSMITH and Lag Sonata are in the top 100 as well 1 of em is higher ranked than IO.

Not that rank matters much here on TG. W/L ratio is more important. K/D not so much, all of the guys I game with have a positive ratio though. somewhere around 65% or so.

Still though, read the stuff Silver suggested. That'll give you a really good idea of who we are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X