Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to lodge a complaint against TG...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to lodge a complaint against TG...

Bet you were wondering what the hell i was complaining about now, weren't you... lol...

I'd like to lodge a complaint against |TG| Pfeil for purposely trying to damage and destroy my custom SimHQ car... here's the evidence...

Race is on:

Then when I take lead, he rams into my rear, just because I got a cool car, and he's got a ugly plain one:

and here's another one of my cars just gift'ed to me:

and just in case you haven't seen my baby:

and my other SimHQ car...see i have back up's, you can't bring us down!

Good races... ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: I'd like to lodge a complaint against TG...

You guys went racing without me?!?!?!
    I am lodging a complaint against YOU!
    *stomps off*
    -

Comment

Ya, he was practicing... so I threw up a quick 3 race server, and practiced together...

You know, if there is enough intrest, on our weekly get together on Saturday, no reason we can explore a race or two...

Anyway, R6V2 is getting old already, CoD4 map pack has been delayed, so this Sat might be a good race day...

Also, stay tuned for the SimHQ Summer Series announcement soon.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

by the way, who made those SimHQ cars? I just can't seem to do a decent paint job that includes manufacturer decals... those are nice though.
        -

Comment

SkateZilla, a SimHQ member...and a FM2 website moderator.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Rubbing is racing, my friend! Besides, if you take a look at the race footage, you actually swerved before the turn and hit the brakes like a little girl in her Barbie Corvette. The previous tangle was just a little reassurance that the rookie wouldn't let a pro fly right past him without a fight.

:row__577:

The races were my first and a blast, so thanks again, Magnum. I finished each one and never got lapped, which isn't too bad for a rookie. FM2 is turning out to be a great game and I look forward to getting a few more races under my belt before the Summer Series. Feel free to start posting some track strategies, driving tactics and car tuneups.

Comment

Those are some nice custom cars. Awesome work~
              XBL= Teh Shrapnel
              Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
              Twitter= TehShrapnel
              Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse