Going Hunting on Sunday (06 April)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Hunting on Sunday (06 April)

I still need to complete a few Terrorist Hunt missions on Realistic mode to complete the series and figure it would be a great opportunity to get a co-op session going with a few members. It might also give us a chance to work on developing some tactics or insights into the different weapons and equipment to share with the community. We could certainly go through the whole series, as well, for anyone who hasn't had a chance to complete them all.

I will be hosting these missions on Sunday, 06 April at 3:00 PM EST, so feel free to add me to your Friends list and ask for an invite.
    Last edited by Pfeil22; 04-03-2008, 05:40 PM.

Re: Going Hunting on Sunday (13 April)

I probably wont be able to make this one, unfortunalately ill be in hartford that weekend. I will be able to do this weekend if anyone wants to do it then.
    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Re: Going Hunting on Sunday (06 April)

I was planning on this weekend and just mixed up the dates. My original post has been corrected with 06 April.

Comment

I might be on a little bit on Sunday, if you see me, toss me on invite. Tango Hunts on Realistic definitely suck in Single Player. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Pfeil22 View Post
          I was planning on this weekend and just mixed up the dates. My original post has been corrected with 06 April.
          Well in that case ill be there. Im going out to buy a new mic tommorrow so ill be able to talk this weekend.
          |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Sounds fun.
            |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

I allready got all the terrorist hunts on Realistic but I will help you out getting them all.

We can also try the story mode Co op on realistic thats what im currently working on.

I will send invite.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Don't know if anyone wants to tutor a nube, but I've wanted to play this in co-op mode for a long time now...3pm might be do-able, if I'm on, I will be on Xfire and ts.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

My thanks to Plude, Khan and a few guys from SimHQ for joining me on the hunt. I managed to complete the few maps I needed to finish the series and it was a fun session. I promise not to try to pitch anymore grenades into windows, if you'd like to play together again.

Terrorist Hunt isn't the most exciting mode and the enemy spawns can be frustrating, but it's a good way to get a feel for weapons and practice CQB. If there is enough interest, perhaps we can get a regular session going and increase the number of terrorists. It would also be a good way for members to meet each other and get everyone playing together. We might be able to spawn some adversarial matches out of it, as well.

Comment

sorry i couldnt make it I had to go get some Luch, and I completely forgot about it. I finished the story with Khan and that was fun, the ending was good and the "boss" was pretty tough. If we could do this again it would be great I need CQB, murdertown, oil refinery,Import/export and convention center, then im done.
                    |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

I was on the receiving end of a few grenades but I still had a great time. I did manage to finish up all of the terrorist hunt maps. If you see me on though and need help just send me an invite. I actually like the terrorist hunt part of the game better than any other part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfeil22 View Post
                        My thanks to Plude, Khan and a few guys from SimHQ for joining me on the hunt. I managed to complete the few maps I needed to finish the series and it was a fun session. I promise not to try to pitch anymore grenades into windows, if you'd like to play together again.

Terrorist Hunt isn't the most exciting mode and the enemy spawns can be frustrating, but it's a good way to get a feel for weapons and practice CQB. If there is enough interest, perhaps we can get a regular session going and increase the number of terrorists. It would also be a good way for members to meet each other and get everyone playing together. We might be able to spawn some adversarial matches out of it, as well.
                        I would be available for this.....let me know.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

just got my Ofiicer rank just a few minutes ago :). Now I only have Elite to go :( only a three or four months to go till I get that.
                          |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

Great game sunday hit me up soon I beat the game on realistic but still want to play some Co-Op story mode.
                            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Good games Sunday. I am always down for COOP story. I was just taking a friend through the first game's COOP story so he could get caught up in the second games story line.
                              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...