CoD4 map pack released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4 map pack released...

800 points on XBL...downloading now, guess I know what we will be playing tomorrow.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD4 map pack released...

WOW... highly impressed, especially with the Creek map, fantastic war like stuff... of course as soon as the idiots and snipers learn the map inside and out it will get ruined... the Creek even has a cave system, really nice... took screens, but decided NOT to post... will take new ones tomorrow with US playing.

BTW, you can set up the match just with the map pack, which is nice to ensure trying the new ones.

1 other thing... if you been playing Vegas 2 so much, like i... man the controls will have you all messed up... throwing a nade to run etc etc, lol...

Players are already voting to pass on the Creek map... guess not fast paced enough for them...definitly a slow it down and get tactical map, I like it. ;)
    Last edited by Magnum50; 04-04-2008, 02:30 PM.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

talking to myself? no one else was looking forward to these. ;)

The ChinaTown map ius based alot on that old WW2 town map in CoD4, same layout, same guns in the windows etc etc... pretty cool flashback... Lot of building clearing...sweet.

Love the Creek, I fiquered out how to counter ALL the snipers, smoke and low crawling, they were getting pissed...saying I was playing like a wimp, low crawling and being sneaky, lol... pissed some snipers off.

Also the TV station, alot of good firefights in that one.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Was too busy playing the new maps to visit the forums ;)

Creek is awesome, Chinatown brings back some fond memories too... love the pack!
        -

Comment

i may bypass building me a new pc this fall and buy a 360 (cost reasons + I want Rock Band and the ability to play online :P) so I may pick up CoD4 for it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDaddy View Post
            + I want Rock Band and the ability to play online :P) so I may pick up CoD4 for it as well.
            You will not be disappointed in either ;) RockBand is super gd fun man... and I just got done with the SP CoD4.. holy crap what an exciting Campaign that was... one of the best since HL2 imho.
            Dizlor

Comment

yeah COD4 sp is great. it was a refreshing surprise. Worth every mission to get ending!

Comment

Sweet anyone want to give me 800 MS points?
                -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

It was on for 400 MS points last week (actually, I'm not sure if that deal is over yet). Anywho, the only way to give you MS points is to buy 1200 point card and give you the code... don't think it'll happen chief.
                  -

Comment

The real question I have is are there tactical servers for the 360?

Or is it like all the PC pubbies RUN & GUN NOOBERFEST!?

Comment

Originally posted by HAZMAT View Post
                      The real question I have is are there tactical servers for the 360?

Or is it like all the PC pubbies RUN & GUN NOOBERFEST!?
                      Don't really understand why you'd ask that in this thread, and not go into more detail in a separate thread... or more detail at all. Are you thinking about / planning on picking up a 360, or do you already have one?

To answer your question; no dedicated servers on the 360. Everything is hosted by the players on a game to game basis. There are plenty of groups who host their own games that prefer gameplay that's more in cue with what you're used to on the PC TG server, but, like TG, those communities are something you need to find.

It's all about who you're playing with, not what server you're on. I usually get together with some former TG members to play some CoD4, and we have some decent matches with the "NOOBERS". Our communication & teamwork is top notch, and more often than not, the "NOOBERS" open right up and follow our example.

Not sure if that answers your question... but it's no different than the PC world. You're either playing with people who will communicate, or you aren't. It's up to you to inspire that behavior.
                      -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X