Lack of competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of competition

For the 360 it seems that when the whole crew gets together, there is absoutly no chance of the other team winning. I'm not bragging, but when our squad gets to 6 people, it just becomes a question of how fast we win. We have yet to break the 1 minute mark, but we did win an 8v8 match in under 3 minutes last night.

I think that the amount of teamwork a random squad can put up is nothing compared to a team that has played together for a while can muster. I do think that there was 1 match that we played aginst 2 squads on village where we di have some sembelance of competition, but we still beat them handily.

Squaddies (that I can recall):

IO Dragone
    Lag Sonata
    G REGSMITH
    Lucan Desmond
    Cosmoto
    C5 Nick
    Scarface 6174
    ...and a few others. we actually had 3 squads running at once w/ 3 members each. It was NOT pretty.

I mean, Greg and Lucan actually left cause it was no fun rickrolling them anymore.

Re: Lack of competition

He's not kidding, I logged off because I was tired of spending more time on the loading screen than in the game. Which brings me to my other point actually... what happened to servers that run more than 1 round? If we were in a multi-round server instead of a 1 round server, I might have stuck around a little longer. In about 45 minutes we had already gone through every map TWICE... all victories.

Comment

There are then the issues of allowing the RS guys getting their Auto-Turrets.... Fark it. I agree with you. I just want to play on a server that I don't hafta be loading every 4 minutes.

Let's get that goin' tonight when I get on.

Comment

inv me eagleized Z

Comment

If it makes you guys feel better, after you left, I spent 45 minutes on the same map trying to win oilfield.

Comment

The match on village against the other two squads was definitely the highlight of that night. My squad was tasked with securing the southern point of the Cowardly Red Star forces. We were lucky enough to take it before the other team could muster serious resistance, but man... fighting the other squad for that point was intense. I'd get recon drones up and plant C4 on the objective as a last resort, Lag Sonata would set up turrets, and if we got pushed back MindScrump would call in airstrikes to clear the point back out.

Comment

That match was brutal. The only one of the night BTW. On the north objective, Cosmoto was the SL with EMP and I was running drones. I tore em up with the assault drone and mortar drone, and Cosmoto did his "I kill everything" shtick. We took an lost the point on and off, and worked the middle point when all hope was lost, it was a very hard fought battle.

What I don't get is why after taking the north point by their base they then advanced up to the computer terminal instead of trying to take the middle point. Wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface6174 View Post
                That match was brutal. The only one of the night BTW. On the north objective, Cosmoto was the SL with EMP and I was running drones. I tore em up with the assault drone and mortar drone, and Cosmoto did his "I kill everything" shtick. We took an lost the point on and off, and worked the middle point when all hope was lost, it was a very hard fought battle.

What I don't get is why after taking the north point by their base they then advanced up to the computer terminal instead of trying to take the middle point. Wierd.
                They were trying to do what the Cowardly Red Star Forces do best- spawn camp.

Comment

sounds awesome !

make films guys, I gotta see you in action !

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                    sounds awesome !

make films guys, I gotta see you in action !
                    Ima tryin to get a capture card. Tryin' to scrounge up some cash.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X