Xbox 360 controller (wireless)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 controller (wireless)

Anybody know if Microsoft replaces the controller parts? I got a broken controller, the actual part that you hold and all isnt broken at all but he battery pack is wrecked, just fell off a 4' counter with one battery in it and shattered the inside parts that hold the two halves together.

Ive tried looking in stores for seperate battery packs and have found nothing and tried calling the help lines but got hung up on (Microsoft help lines suck,)

Anybody got any idea?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Xbox 360 controller (wireless)

I don't think you can buy an empty battery pack. However, you can buy the Play and Charge kit (30$), it includes a rechargeable battery pack and a USB cable to plug it into your 360 and charge while you're playing. The Quick Charge Kit is also another alternative.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Syd7373

Comment

Are you saying the battery separator was chipped off and now you need a new battery holder?

Personally, I would try to fix it with some heavy duty model glue and some siding plastic, but that is me.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

BeSiege: yea thats what happened, think I lost all the broken peices and everything though. The controller itself is fine and perfect, the thing that holds the batteries in place is whats broken.
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I doubt they would replace that particular part, but they do sell a rechargeable battery pack. These are separate from the various kits and might be what you are looking for.

GameStop sells them for $11.99 and I'm sure they can be found elsewhere.

Comment

alright, ty much.

And so these dont have the batteries or w\e but are just packs that you take off when out and hook them up to a charger you plug into the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
              alright, ty much.

And so these dont have the batteries or w\e but are just packs that you take off when out and hook them up to a charger you plug into the wall?
              Yes, but the only way to charge them is to use one of the Microsoft XBOX360 chargers included in the various kits available. The charger plugs directly into the console USB port.

Comment

Ah dammit, and this is the thing that costs the 15-30 bucks?

Comment

Ah dammit, and this is the thing that costs the 15-30 bucks?
                  Yeah, unfortunately. But it'll save you a lot of money on batteries.
                  Last edited by syd73; 04-14-2008, 11:44 PM. Reason: Adding Information

Comment

You think any stores or anything like that would buy it for money or credit (gamecrazy?) just as it is, cuz I was trying to change out to the PS3 because of Microsofts jippy marketing schemes...

Comment

I'm not sure whether they would give you partial game credit or just refuse to buy it. I suppose you could give it a shot.

Yeah, the PS3 is definitely a good investment right now, primarily because of the blu-ray drive.

Comment

Yea my thoughts for the PS3 are these:

-I have a HDTV and graphics for PS3 are supposidly better
                        -Blu Ray
                        -Free Online
                        -6th axis or w\e, sounds interesting enough

-PS3 is loosing money as they sell consles which already proves theyre opposite from microsoft. (microsoft=money>customer)

-My 360 has already had to been sent in twice for repairs.

Comment

-My 360 has already had to been sent in twice for repairs.
                          lol As we speak, my xbox is being repaired by Microsoft (I got the 3 red lights). Luckily, I have Ikariam to keep the boredom away.

Comment

Yea, Im not really impressived that much by Microsoft except their computers but thats also old news.. and yeah, Ive started gettin into Ikariam also, somewhat fun, good online game cuz you can play and not get far behind even if you just check it once a day,

Comment

I agree, Microsoft is definitely a software company, not a hardware company.
                              Yeah, I just check my Ikariam account to upgrade and research stuff...it's pretty fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X