GRAW2 Depot perfect co-op...plan...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 Depot perfect co-op...plan...

As most who play GRAW2 with us on Saturdays... we have been having a heck of a time getting the perfect co-op for the DEPOT mission, (BTW I checked and we did get it for the Stronghold after all.)

Anyway here's how the plan is suppose to work...

Don't move in on the helicopter too quickly and DO NOT alert any of the troops in that area. After clearing the vehicle at the top left from spawn and then clearing the tent city... keep a man in the tent city to move down after the next step. Back track around and down to the train tracks and blow up the fuel station. When you get the all clear and the enemy goes to check the explosion, have the guy that was left behind approach the copter and plant the tracker... then continue on from there.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 Depot perfect co-op...plan...

Nice find, Magnum. It will be interesting to see if we can complete this mission with a clearer outline of its objectives. Planting a tracker on the helicopter is worse than figuring out how to blow up the communications tower on Ghost Town.

It was a lot of fun returning back to GRAW 2 this weekend and I look forward to finishing out the map pack with everyone soon.

Comment

Wish I coulda joined you guys last week....which map packs are you running?

I only have the 2 free Throwback Map Packs, plus the one you get for linking your UBI account, along with the gun pack.
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Thats the problem...thou we only are playing the classic co-ops right now, you still have to have all 4 packs to join someone with all 4 packs.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Gotcha.
          |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed