"TG Friends" gamertag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "TG Friends" gamertag

Attention Tactical Gamers: We just recently created a gamertag specifically for Tactical Gamers and friends of Tactical Gamers. This will make it much easier to game with one another and organize clan matches with and against our friends. Please send an Xbox Live friend request to "TG Friends" and I will accept your friend request.

Remember how to use a friend's friend list? While online playing your games, click on your friends name, you will then see two tabs up top - Gamer Profile and Personal Profile. Select the Personal Profile then click on the 'View Friends'. This will show you a list of all the other people that are also currently on the "TG Friends" friend list. You can use this list to find all the other gamers at Tactical Gamer that are currently online.

Note: A Moderator should sticky this thread

Re: "TG Friends" gamertag

can multiple people manage this game (eg requests to join) or is it dependant upon one person ?

Comment

Yes, all they need to know is the email address and password. I would prefer if we created an email account specifically for TG and make up a password. I have too much personal info tied in with my email and password now. I believe we will need to re-create the account and start over which fortunately as of now we only have about 12 people on the friends list now so it won't be hard.

Comment

In that case, I suggest, create a hotmail account and create a new xbox account and delete the old one
        then send a private message on these forums, include
        email + email password + xbox password
        to
        Scarface6174; Io Dragone; WhiskeySix
        saying
        you will keep onto of any requests for membership
        Scarface6174; Io Dragone; are back ups (plan B)
        WhiskeySix is TG admin (plan C)

The reason I suggest this is that I've seen people be keen and then disappear and that could potentialy leave the 'TG friends' group high and dry. I'm not saying your going anywhere, I'm just saying its prudent to have shared ownership. The last thing I'm saying on this is props to you for stepping up helping pushing forward the organisation of the TG XBox guys

Scarface6174; Io Dragone; WhiskeySix --- your opinions please

PS
        I'm still playing with the idea of getting an xbox, as PC FFOW has no voip and also bad company is coming out soon

Comment

Exploding Silver- Is "Wonder Woman's wardrobe" somewhere in Europe? I noticed your signature says "European Division" so i'm assuming that it is. The reason I ask is because I think most of the players if not all who are active on TG 360 Frontlines is American, meaning different play times. I don't know if this will effect your decision or not to buy a 360 and Frontlines, but just something to consider before you go out and spend a good $400+(US dollars) on a complete system and game.

I will make the complete transformation tonight and PM the person's you requested.

Comment

Note to self, add these gamertags:

Lister314
            Spas12hitman
            queensroad
            chairlord
            desode
            Flies nest
            HealthyGarrett
            Illiberal
            IO Dragone
            lildodat
            rico diablo
            rockhardman

Comment

It looks like I gotta jump through hoops to delete the old account. Would it be alright if I call the new XBL silver account "Tactical Gamer"?

Comment

Originally posted by HealthyGarrett View Post
                It looks like I gotta jump through hoops to delete the old account. Would it be alright if I call the new XBL silver account "Tactical Gamer"?
                yes call it Tactical Gamer

Comment

I just ran into another snag; "TacticalGamer" and "Tactical Gamer" is taken. I called XBL support to see if they can change the current log in email address and password to something else, but the I believe the representative I talked to on the phone misunderstood my request, the log-in info is all the same still.

My next attempt will call them tomorrow and try to cancel/delete the gamertag all together and then I can start new. The worse case scenario is that I will need to buy 800ms points ($10) to change the tag, then I can create a new account using "TG Friends" and all the updated info.

Jeez this is a pain in the a**

Comment

You should just be able to retie a new windows live id to TG friends. You shouldn't have to delete anything or make a new account. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Comment

Nope. Can you explain the whole process step by step?

Comment

"TacticalGamer" and "Tactical Gamer"
                        that means someone in the wider TG already is running a group

I have put a thread in
                        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministration/
                        (you cant see the thread)
                        this will get Asch / Apophis attention and they can say what is already in place and how it works

If you all joined Tactical Gamer group, can you then tell which game people are playing and on what server eg FFOW on Kaos xyz or Gears of war on xyz server ?

One last question, do you think Tactical Gamer tag has anything to do wih this
                        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-xb...aderboard.html
                        or is this simply a tracking feature built into the TG forums?

EDIT
                        It just occurred to me that we could create "Tactical Gamer FFOW" but dont do that yet, lets wait for Asch / Apo to turn up and say how an existing system works. The advantage of a "Tactical Gamer" over "Tactical Gamer FFOW" is that you can link in with all TG people playing XBox and can move around games as you like and still have people to play with

Comment

You can see what game your buddies are playing and can even follow them with out an invite (unless it's a private room then it's invite only). You can not tell which server they are playing in, but once you follow them into the room you will know soon enough.

Comment

Alright done. It's all taken care of.

Comment

Alright done. It's all taken care of.
                              If you still need to know how to change the Live ID go here
                              http://majornelson.com/archive/2007/...sociation.aspx
                              Click on the link that has the screenshots showing the step by step process

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X