Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

understanding "system link" for the Xbox 360...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• understanding "system link" for the Xbox 360...

OK, I got 2 Xbox 360's, (well really 3, but my oldest daughter dares not play anything with me, lol)... but I got 2 Xbox 360's that I want to hook up and play, with 2 profiles (one profile is NOT XBL, meaning she has an account but not the gold one to connect via XBL) via System Link... instead of split screen...

Can and how is this done via a wireless network? I can't spread cable from 1 to the other, but all my Xbox 360's are connected to my home PC... is this possible? and how?

Thanks in advance.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: understanding "system link" for the Xbox 360...

as is typical with the "new" TG... 36 views no assist... but got my answers elsewhere...so nevermind.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      as is typical with the "new" TG... 36 views no assist... but got my answers elsewhere...so nevermind.
      Harsh, considering most people only have one 360 or multiple XBL accounts in mutli 360 environments this would be beyond their experience.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Not harsh at all just the truth, and not just about this one post...

But thx, I knew someone, (did believe more would thou), would come in here to answer that reply...

Seems to me you post screens, videos, AAR's, news, reviews...anything game related and little to no responses... but you post something controversial then BAM, replies like crazy... don't believe me, go read the screenshot, review, article forums, then the sandbox and general forums.

Thx for proving my point...again.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Thx for proving my point...again.
          No problem. Glad I could help.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Care to elaborate? I didn't think it was possible wirelessly as you'd have to add in an additional piece of hardware (i.e. router) between the two and I just assumed the functionality wasn't there for anything but a straight RJ45 connection...
            No sig to see here...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X