Team leaders needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team leaders needed

I know that I have been taking up most of the responsibilities for the team, but I would really like if we had 1 or 2 more guys to actually act as team leaders. When I schedule games, I will inform the team leaders and in turn they will send out a XBL message to everybody on the team and start a thread on the forum informing the team and asking if they can make it to the match to get a head count.

When it's game night the leader(s) will make a private room to gather everybody in it to talk strategy, etc. Then when I have the actual match room set up I will invite the leader(s) and in turn they will invite everyone else. As the leader(s) I suggest being on at least 30 minutes before the match.

The leaders will also be in charge of recruiting, so you will need to hit up the popular Frontlines forums such as: Kaos studios- http://community.kaosstudios.com/index.php and Xbox Live- http://forums.xbox.com/734/ShowForum.aspx find out if anybody is looking for a team and/or start a recruiting thread. Let them know we are active and have already played in a match. We want mature, dependable people regardless of age. We mostly play our matches Saturday nights around 10:00pm et. Keep the thread bumped, so people can see it.

It may sound like a lot of work, but it's really not a whole lot. I could really use you guys help.

Re: Team leaders needed

Comment

well if you need one i'm down!!!

but I won't take the position away from anyone!!! I don't mind the responsibilities, and i'm pretty sure I can handle it.
      [xbox]Flies Nest[/xbox]

Comment

Everybody can share the load. Just take my advice in the initial post. Maybe you can start a recruiting thread(s) in some of these forums.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X