Wednesday, 21 May, 2200 EDT RSV2 night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday, 21 May, 2200 EDT RSV2 night

I'm going to host a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 night for TacticalGamers on Wednesday, 21 May at 2200 EDT on Xbox live. The goal is to have some solid tactical play, so I will choose game modes that encourage teamwork. If you have any interest in RSV2 play, please show up so that we can get an idea of how many interested gamers there are in this community. Complete beginners are welcome!

As to logistics, this will be a completely private game, so message me on Xbox live before 2200 EDT for a slot and an invite. We will play if we get at least six, but I'm hoping for a lot more. If this is a success, I will organize more on a regular basis.

If we have the players, I will keep the session going for at least two hours. If you can't show up until after 2200 EDT, message me when you can and I will try to slot you in.

Hope to meet many of you online.

Rick (Xbox live gamer tag is "GrognardRick")

Re: Wednesday, 21 May, 2200 EDT RSV2 night

Sounds exciting, I'll try to make it.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

can't make this one but please keep posting things like this - I would love to actually make one

Comment

tHa_KhAn, hope you can make it. Don't forget to message me (GrognardRick) for an invite.

doorway 27, sorry you can't make it, but I hope to have these on a regular basis if we get enough satisfied players from this one. Is there another day of the week that fits your schedule better?

Rick

Comment

Rick,

Sorry I missed it. Any plans to do another? I've been getting a lot of good games with local friends, but sometimes a few extra hands on terrorists hunts is the way to go.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...