RSV2 Night AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSV2 Night AAR

We had a very successful session last night, maxing out at 7 or 8 players. I want to thank all of the TacticalGamers who showed up, including Blu Six, Dr.Orlof, nvokes, and SirDarklust.

The first series of games we played were Hostage Rescue at Import/Export. Although it was extremely satisfying to get the hostages out, this game proved to be very difficult for the rescuers, and some hostages were inadvertently killed by frags and crossfire. This map unfortunately puts the hostages in very exposed positions and also very close to the terrorist spawn. Next time, I will try a map with the hostages in more protected positions.

The second series of games was Team Leader at the Presidio and CQB. We universally disliked this mode and won't try it again. In retrospect, I think we had too few people for this game. You properly need to guard the enemy evacuation point and your Team Leader, while assaulting the enemy Team Leader. This pretty much demands seven people on a side.

We finished up with Demolition games at the Presidio and Convention Center. These were also popular and well suited to our number of players (down to five or six at the end). The two possible drop points for the bomb give the defenders two places to cover, while the attacker has to get the bomb in place and guard it for sixty seconds. We had some relatively lengthy but action filled games as the attackers tried to get the bomb in position.

Thanks again to everyone who played. I'm thinking of trying this again in two weeks. Comments are always welcome.

For those of you who didn't play, why not? Let me know if you prefer a different day or time. Please reply to this thread if you want to be included in upcoming games.

Rick

Re: RSV2 Night AAR

Yeah Im down with that I have Vegas 1 and 2 Name is Brooklyn1122 >> Later

Comment

I'm still upset I had to miss the last one. :)
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I just bought the game today so, send me a few invites. I need a little more practice.

Comment

Brooklyn, tHa_KhAn, ILLIBERAL and anyone else interested in RSV2 play, I just posted a notice for another RSV2 game night on June 11. Hope to see you all there!

Rick

Comment

Very interested in playing, but GMT means that anything after 2am (9pm EST) weekdays is out of the question.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X