• Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company

The demo is out today

I'm downloading now

Let's try it out

Re: Battlefield Bad Company

I've been playing it all day.

It all started with some nasty lag problems, but they soon diminished as the night progressed. All games were full to capacity.

This tells me the lag was indeed caused by the increased traffic during the day, and not something caused in-game. With DICE running the servers (not EA), and their promise to bring us more.. I can only hope the lag issues will soon be a thing of the past.

Also... WTF is up with the 4 man "squads", and your inability to actually communicate with the rest of your team? Man, that's a kick in the pants right there..

Fun though, very fun... I'm enjoying it
    -

Comment

As soon as i was run over by a 12 year old on my own team in a tank, I thought.. "Jesus, TG better pick this one up".

Yeah, its great if played properly. The problem with console BF games is that they get dumbed down to keep the kids happy. It's exactly as I imagined it would be, floaty and over-animated with no real precision to it, when you've got 4 guys raining down support fire on 1 doorway you soon forget about the clunkiness though.

Anyway, yes playing it with the TG guys would be awesome. My name is my gamertag and my gamertag is my name, everyone add me, just put "TG" in the message field with the request or I'll be like.. "OMGWTFBBQ!!1? WHO DAT!?.

Comment

I'll definitely be getting this as it's out right around my birthday. Handy!

They really had better get the lag issues sorted out though, as at the moment, a large proportion of the time the game is essentially unplayable for me.

There is definitely good tactical game in here somewhere though. Myself and Io Dragone had a couple of epic defences, including one where we were down to the last crate and managed to hold out till the attacker ran out of tickets. We also learned how easy it is to out flank a rooftop with three fairly inept snipers on i.t :)
        No sig to see here...

Comment

Good news for those of us who have been hating this game due to the excessive lag:
          Lag-b-gone!
          -

Comment

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when i get my hands on something explosive in this game.
            Suer, the lag is annoying, but otherwise the game seems good. One annoying thing I noticed is that its almost impossible to get the sandbag bunker gold crate on Plaza. You always have a ton of guys camping in the buildings and usually a tank or two.

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

not really liking the fact that you cant zoom in with stuff or go prone... :\
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Played it for a few hours and so far not impressed dont think I will be picking this one up would much rather play R6V2 or COD4.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

I'm hooked... :(
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                    Played it for a few hours and so far not impressed dont think I will be picking this one up would much rather play R6V2 or COD4.
                    I agree.
                    XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

hey all...i'm new here...at the advice of Gogeta..i got tired of playing 12 year olds on COD4. i can't wait for the new battlefront, the demo is pretty awesome, except for having to hit an enemy 8 times to kill him (in true BF style)
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war"

Comment

Hey there Girth good to see ya around the forums. I played with yall one night when Gogeta was at your house. Gogeta is the only guy I know that got a 360 and internet and too lazy to get xboxlive lol See ya around!
                        PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Hey guys. My GT is iCowbell
                          I preordered the Gold edition and cant wait till this game comes out.
                          Send an invite if you dont get one from me.
                          "Ive got a fever, and the only prescription, is more Cowbell"-THE Bruce Dickinson

CoH/2142

Comment

Not planning on picking it up I found the assault class to overpowered when you get the autoinjector and I dont like the fact you cant go prone. Ill just have to push for tenth prestige only two more to go.
                            |TG-Irr|Sythos

Xbox Live= Latius

Comment

i played in the beta. i really didn't care for it. I already have way too many military shooters. But this game got very good reviews. How do you guys like it?
                              XBL= Teh Shrapnel
                              Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
                              Twitter= TehShrapnel
                              Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed