Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to get update and free DLC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to get update and free DLC!

Yes folks, that's correct!

One fix I'm currently looking forward to testing out... "Terrorist Hunt Spawning
    Terrorists will no longer spawn right in front of you or behind you, or in a room you just cleared."
    YES! Woo! Yeehaw!

Read more here.

Official information found here.

3 free maps to go with the DLC, and it will be free. This all expected sometime in July.

:row__642:
    -

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to get update and free DLC!

SO I'm to assume nobody is even playing R6V2?

I tell you, that update for the terrorist spawns has been my ONLY problem with this game.... I'm looking forward to seeing how they've solved it.
    -

Comment

Free DLC is out...
      -

Comment

now you know how I felt...talking to myself here Clodhopper, thats why I stopped posting news, no ones seems to care. lol ;)

BTW, I got it.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          now you know how I felt...talking to myself here Clodhopper, thats why I stopped posting news, no ones seems to care. lol ;)

BTW, I got it.
          lol, it would seem so.

Think you boys are gonna run it next Saturday? I'm going out of town this week, but plan on being back friday night and staying for the weekend for the gaming
          -

Comment

with the new maps, thou not really that new (2 just darker, and 1 from Vegas1), theres a good chance... also been doing alot of BFBC lately, it's got issues but fun with friends... but IMO, GRAW2 is still king of co-op. ;)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Gotta free love updates. I haven't had a chance to hit the new maps yet though.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Wish I had GRAW. :(

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Finally found some time to download this and play some more R6V2. Terrorists don't seem to magically appear anymore, though you do need to trigger them at the start and in certain areas. Overall, a big improvement over the initial problems with Terrorist Hunt.

They also seemed to have increased ACES levels to 40, if I'm not mistaken. A nice feature for those of us who don't play much multiplayer and still want to gain rank to obtain some of the shiny gadgets.

I didn't get a chance to try the new maps, but hope to find a few people to stumble through them sometime this weekend. It's still a great game, just so much out there to grab everyone's attention.

Comment

I got a chance to spend some more time with R6V2 this afternoon and enjoyed the new maps. Almost forgot how much fun the Terrorist Hunts can be and hope we can get a few players together soon to enjoy them again. I also noticed the ACES were actually extended to level 100, though after 20 they only give blocks of XP. Certainly some incentive for those of us not too keen on open rooms to get back to Vegas.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X