x box 360 or PS3 !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x box 360 or PS3 !

hey everyone i need help on deciding what to get a ps3 or an xbox 360 plz rply soon cuz i only got like 3 days left on deciding well thx

Re: x box 360 or PS3 !

I don't have much to add but the ps3 plays bluray. If you have a good hdtv that would be a plus, if not, then it doesn't matter. I've always been into sports titles and have always gone with the PS.

Comment

You have to ask yourself whether you want a system that is cheaper, but is guaranteed to malfunction within a year, or pay an extra 100-200 bucks and get a system that never has ridiculous overheat issues, etc.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Get both....LOL! OK I have the PS3...love it for the Blue Ray Capability and works as my media player...

I have friends that love their XBox 360s just as much but make sure to add up all the real costs..

I plan on getting a 360 eventually just for some of the games in their line up...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I have a 360 and I love it. I don't have a HDTV or whatever you kids call it now-a-days, but all the graphics still look phenomenal depending on what game it is. I.E., COD4 looks godlike.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by LordKelvin View Post
            You have to ask yourself whether you want a system that is cheaper, but is guaranteed to malfunction within a year, or pay an extra 100-200 bucks and get a system that never has ridiculous overheat issues, etc.
            Spoken like a true MAC Addict...

Oh..and on the Topic of BluRay... Isn't that just a BONUS.. It shouldn't be the selling factor... I mean when BluRay because Must have you will be able to get a new revision in Walmart for $100 or less ....
            I think XBOX Live is a Big Plus for the 360 and the huge gaming community. The PS3's cutting edge hardware and longevity should be pluses in that corner...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              Spoken like a true MAC Addict...
              Thanks for noticing! :D

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Alright this is my new plan; when Fable 2 comes out, play that till its at the point where you can say I abused it, sell that off early so you can still get decent money for it and play 360 till Xbox Live expires, sell everything I have regarding a 360 and buy a PS3 with KillZone 2 or Metal Gear Solid, sit on my ass playing video games on a HDTV for awhile...
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS View Post
                  hey everyone i need help on deciding what to get a ps3 or an xbox 360 plz rply soon cuz i only got like 3 days left on deciding well thx
                  Well if you want to play mostly online get a 360 and if you want to watch movies and play sp player games get a ps3. I have both and enjoy them both but for online play the 360 takes the cake with ease.
                  Desode
                  Gamertag 360= DESODE

Comment

I think it boils down to the use of the machine as mentioned. If moves and SP games are your focus, then PS3 hands down. If online MP games interest, I think the 360 has an edge. I have a 360, my reasons were I loved my original Xbox and all my local friends had a 360. I had one friend with a PS3 and he is still very lonely, at least in our community of gamers.
                    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...