Is this forum for PC users only?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this forum for PC users only?

Is there any Xbox players here, or is this for PC players only? I didn't see any designation for specific platforms on the site. I have GR2 for the Xbox and my Gamertag is Silver Spur GC.
    I'm 31 YOA and married with two kids, I understand this is more of a site for adults and did want anyone to think I was a punk kid.
    If I'm in the wrong area please let me know, so I may go to the right forum.
    Thanks for any help GC.

Re: Is this forum for PC users only?

Originally posted by Gamecock
    Is there any Xbox players here, or is this for PC players only? I didn't see any designation for specific platforms on the site. I have GR2 for the Xbox and my Gamertag is Silver Spur GC.
    I'm 31 YOA and married with two kids, I understand this is more of a site for adults and did want anyone to think I was a punk kid.
    If I'm in the wrong area please let me know, so I may go to the right forum.
    Thanks for any help GC.
    We've got quite a number of people here that play both PS2 and XBox. All of our game servers are naturally PC based, but XBox and other Console users are always welcome to get involved and coordinate games and such!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Re: Is this forum for PC users only?

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse