Looking For Xbox Gr2 Players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Xbox Gr2 Players!

I have purchased the GR2 game (Xbox Version)......Looking for a community to play with......I know this is primarly a PC community......but I am sure you are all true gamers like me and have more than one system......

I guess I am hoping that you gamers bought GR2 for Xbox and are not waiting for the PC version in March 2005........

Please post here if you are interested in creating a private room and getting some serious Tac games going.......
    All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Re: Looking For Xbox Gr2 Players!

Sign me up I'm an Xbox user looking for folks to GR2 with.
    My Gamertag is Silver Spur GC

Comment

very cool! My xbox gamertag is really difficult to guess.....lapman17....ha ha!

See you out there man! If we get enough hits here....we can set up a tac room.
      All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Comment

As much as I'd love to get the game and play, I've given-up trying to play FPSs on consoles.

Comment

New to the boards. I'm definitely down for some GR2. My XBox Live ID is "Union Carbine". Feel free to send me an invite!

Comment

Originally posted by lapman17
            I have purchased the GR2 game (Xbox Version)......Looking for a community to play with......I know this is primarly a PC community......but I am sure you are all true gamers like me and have more than one system......

I guess I am hoping that you gamers bought GR2 for Xbox and are not waiting for the PC version in March 2005........

Please post here if you are interested in creating a private room and getting some serious Tac games going.......
            hey come see us at www.thewmdteam.com we are a xbox GR2 clan if you are interested in joining....

www.teamcompete.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X