New to Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Site

Just poking around to see how this place works. COD is my main game, and if someone could direct me to how to get with a group, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    TT

Re: New to Site

Well, you can't really connect with anybody without gamertags and what-not. And people are rarely on at the same time, so that might be a problem. If you look under the games tag, there is a tab for Xbox LIVE leaderboards. There you can get a whole bunch of our tags. But I play COD too much, so add me up and we'll play sometime if you're on. My tag is "TG4th Delta". HOpe to see ya soon.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I mainly game CoD4 with my buddies (non-TG). We almost always play standard Team Deathmatch. If you're into a laid back game where winning is just kind of this thing we do every once in a while, hit up "TheFeniX" on XBLive.

If you're looking for something more hardcore, you've got better options.

Comment

Same situation TexasTwister55, my gamer tag is I Heart Romans, feel free to add me and pester me mindlessly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X