Halo 3 Infection Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 Infection Map

Alrighty, I haven't posted much here in the console forum because I really didn't have much/anything to contribute. Recently though, I found a version of the infection variant that is by far better than the rest by DualX. I played on his maps which almost all made the Bungie Favorites list at one time or another and decided to take a crack at making my own. I figured that where else to get feedback/input on it than my own dear and loved TG community. Go download it and give it a shot. I have links to the map, gametype, and even DualX's profile so you can get his maps from his fileshare. Thanks in advance for any help in improving it.

Download, rate, and enjoy!!! :row__577:
    Last edited by Aruncado; 08-01-2008, 04:43 PM.

Re: Halo 3 Infection Map

Alright, off the bat, I am going to admit I am a true newbie with Halo 3. I just bought it within the past few weeks and am still trying to figure things out. However, I did play a few Infection matches and enjoyed the mode. My initial thought was that the maps were not really geared toward the type of gameplay, so I'm very interested to see what players has come up with for it.

I do have an account on the Bungie website and followed your link, but have no clue where to go from there. How do I go about downloading your map?

Comment

Alrighty, as long as your Xbox live ID is linked to your Bungie.net account then all you have to do is log in and press the bottom indicated below. (Pardon the crudeness but I'm a visual learner and a picture always helps me. :row__577:)

If you don't have your Xbox live ID linked then do the following.

Go to your Bungie.net porfile and then click edit profile.

Then click profile info and go to the gamertag section and fix it to link to yours. Also while you are at it go ahead and click "show" for your Halo 3 personalize thingy. It gets you a special award if everyone in a game has it.

Also you should send "Aruncado" a friend request. We could play some Halo together. :row__523:

Comment

Thanks, Aruncado. It's been queued up and I added you to my friends list. Anytime you have a match going and need some cannon fodder, just let me know.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X