Soul Calibur IV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Calibur IV

Yoda is a PIMP. The attacking doesn't seem as smooth as SC2 though. I don't like the fact that you have to earn gold to unlock a good fourth of the characters though. And I haven't found out how to unlock the Apprentice either. Thoughts?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Soul Calibur IV

To unlock the Apprentice, play through arcade mode with Yoda.

Comment

Just unlocked him last night. If anybody's up for any games, hit me up. "TG4th Delta" is my XBL tag.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Its a fun game, but like other Soul Caliburs the gimmick characters are retardedly overpowered.

Comment

Define "gimmick" characters please. As far as I'm concerned, you can beat anybody with anybody else if you know how to use them.

Comment

Gimmick characters are the special add-on characters. In this case: Yoda, the Apprentice, and Darth Vader (PS3 version). They tend to be added later in the game's development and thus not balanced. Yoda is disgustingly overpowered since he cannot be grappled nor can be hit by high attacks. The Apprentice is pretty overpowered as well compared to other characters.

Comment

Good luck beating Yoda, unless your pretty amazing at the game. I tried like 20 times in Arcade mode while using the Apprentice.

Comment

It's not that hard. Against Yoda, you just use vertical attacks. Not just one, seeing as that would obviously fail, but you get the idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X