Terrorist Hunt - 09 August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Hunt - 09 August

I enjoyed some cooperative storyline this morning with Aruncado and it rekindled my interest in R6V2. It still remains a great tactical shooter and can be a lot of fun to play with others. At this point, Iím just working my way up the ranks and every kill counts toward something.

So, I wondered if anyone is interested in a session of Terrorist Hunt on Saturday, 09 August? There may be a few members that havenít completed all of the missions on Realistic difficulty and it still remains a great game mode for those who already have the achievement. In fact, I still have one of the new maps unfinished and am sick of yelling at my AI teammates for not watching my back.

If would like to participate, I will be online around noon. Just have R6V2 running and Iíll send you an invite to join the session. Feel free to add me to your friends list, as well.

Re: Terrorist Hunt - 09 August

I'll do my damnedest to be online. No matter what I'm playing (if I'm on), send me an invite!
    -

Comment

Agreed. Send me an invite please!! I'm desperately in need of some TG play.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Sounds good to me. I mentioned this to Aruncado, after finishing the story with him, so we might have a fourth to fill out a team. If there are more than enough for Terrorist Hunt, we can always switch to adversarial matches.

Comment

Depending on how the time works out, I'll try to be on as well.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

This might turn out to be a good afternoon for everyone. Magnum50 mentioned he might be able to join us and Calvin always seem to be up for a session. If a few more members participate, we can certainly get some adversarial gameplay in on Saturday.

Edit: In fact, if we do have enough players, we can try the new High Stakes mode!
            Last edited by Pfeil22; 08-08-2008, 03:00 AM. Reason: Added High Stakes information

Comment

My thanks to Delta, Magnum50 and Positive G of SimHQ for participating in a great session. Calvin also tried to join us, but we were full for Terrorist Hunt and one short of having enough for adversarial gameplay. I'll get an After Action Report up soon about this afternoon's action and hope we can get together for another session soon.

Comment

Sorry I missed it fellers. Was forced away from the box before I had a chance to get on it.
                -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X