Saturday, August 16th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, August 16th

Do you guys feel like getting another group together for some Terrorist Hunt missions? I still need like, all the maps for the achievement. Secondly, if we can get enough people, we may even be able to do an Adversarial map. Please sign-up using this thread. My gamer-tag is "TG4th Delta" for those of you that don't have it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Saturday, August 16th

Saturdays are always a good time for me, so I'll be there. By the way, you can check which maps you need for the achievement within the Terrorist Hunt section. You have to select each map individually, but it does list each difficultly level and includes check boxes for those you have completed sucessfully.

Comment

Saturdays, specifically Saturday mornings aren't the most reliable times for me. I'll try to make it though, as I had a pretty good time with you fellers earlier today, and would like to do that again ASAP.
      -

Comment

I'm down for some Rainbow Six anytime. :)

[xbox]Cidpant[/xbox]

Comment

It seems Delta is heading off to a camping trip this weekend, so I'll start a match on Saturday around 12PM EST. If you can't make it exactly at the start, please feel free to join later in the afternoon. While Terrorist Hunt is capped at four players, we can always switch to adversarial matches with six players. Members also tend to leave early or join late, so we keep the action going over a span of several hours.

Comment

My thanks to Calvin, Clodhopper, Magnum50 and tHa_KhAn for participating in today’s session and Cid for trying to get in on the action. A few members of SimHQ joined the group and provided us with enough players to conduct some adversarial matches using the High Stakes settings. I’ll get an After Action Report posted soon and look forward to learning what you all thought about the afternoon.

In case you missed this session, we’ll be back at it next week. I’ll post details later, but plan on another Saturday of R6V2.

Comment

Sorry I was so late. 12 EST is about 9 AM here and I was up pretty late after watching Tropic Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                Sorry I was so late. 12 EST is about 9 AM here and I was up pretty late after watching Tropic Thunder.
                No worry, you just missed getting in on some action. We were wrapping up some Versus and moving to Terrorist Hunt, but had a full team, as you got online. There should be plenty of room next week.

Comment

That was a hoot! :row__642:
                  -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed