Watch Out, Magnum50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out, Magnum50!

It seems my Xbox 360 has me gunning for you...

Originally posted by 360voice.com

Pfeil22's Xbox - Aug 15 2008
    Pfeil22 came to represent the gaming world. 3,591 points and counting! That is an increase of 10 points over last time! He rallied Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, Bejeweled 2 gaining 1 achievement, and then the lightweight went to bed. Freakin' wuss.

What is really good is that every day played is another chance to catch up to Magnum SimHQ and that 5,313 score... Make it happen Pfeil22!!
    Not to be outdone, however, Lorax74 appeared in an entry...

Pfeil22's Xbox - Aug 10 2008
    What time is it? Time to tell you about yesterday when Pfeil22 came to play. Gamer score stands at 3,541. He played Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, and I thought Pfeil22 injured himself in the process... but I was wrong... he lives to fight another day!

Good thing Pfeil22 and I got some play time in! Every day we play is another opportunity to pull away from Lorax74 and that 640 gamerscore!

If anyone else is using 360voice.com’s blog service, let me know and I’ll add you to my Watch List.

Re: Watch Out, Magnum50!

I have an account going, but forgot about it long ago... lol... didn't know it compares friends... cool.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Magnum%20SimHQ
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

http://www.360voice.com/tag/TG4th%20Delta

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

http://www.360voice.com/tag/khan58
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Are Those are auto written? They are kinda funny.. I like whe nyou don't play it kinda gets pissy..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

well with no power from the storm that just hit... I'm going to get yelled at for a day or two of inactivity. lol... had a 16 day streak going. ;)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=TheCalv&view=2
                |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                  Are Those are auto written? They are kinda funny.. I like whe nyou don't play it kinda gets pissy..
                  The entries are generated by software that interrupts data from Xbox LIVE. You can also create your own micro-blogs about games as you are playing them or to supplement the automatic ones. They can be quite funny and also keep track of days played, percentage of achievements earned, and certain genres of games. You can also add your friends to a watch list and compare certain statistics, which is another neat feature.

Comment

In case anyone missed it, 360voice.com has added a group feature to its service. The following is a sample entry:

Group Gaming - Sep 9 2008
                    Yay for AGE Rocks! What a group! 6 out of 11 members got a little bit of gaming in... so that was good to see! After yesterday, the total group score stands at 212,209 made possible by 2 achievements adding up to around 25 points. Isn't that awesome?

That is your update. Catch you on the flip side.

The main page of the blog contains a list of members, most frequently played games and badges. If enough of us are interested in one, we should set something up for Tactical Gamer.

Comment

Sure.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X