Gears of War Co-op or Multiplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War Co-op or Multiplayer

Would anyone be interested in playing through the Gears of War campaign with me? Lorax74 and I started it and made our way to Act 4, but heís still got the Battlefield 2142 bug and I donít catch him online too often to be able to continue on with the story. I would also like to attempt it at the harder difficulties for anyone that might want to replay the campaign.

Iím still a recruit in terms of skill, have only played a few hours of multiplayer, and havenít gone beyond what Lorax and I finished in the campaign. However, I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far and would like to finish it before the sequel is released and get some more experience for any potential community interest in Gears of War 2. I tend to play later in the evening EST, but would be willing to work something out for anyone interested in helping me complete the campaign or playing a few multiplayer matches.

Re: Gears of War Co-op or Multiplayer

I can help you out. I need the final Dom achievement anyway. :)

Comment

Re: Gears of War Co-op or Multiplayer

Thanks, Cid. I enjoyed our session of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this evening and am sure we'll make a fine team. Just don't expect me to pull of some of the same stuff in Gears of War. I'll try to catch you on LIVE sometime next week.

I'm too close to that darn Elite rank in R6V2 to tear myself away from it right now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X