Fable 2 who is and who isnt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fable 2 who is and who isnt

Guys who is getting it.. add me if you want to play coop some time..

also has anybody still not recieved pre order codes if you did so. stupid offers never work..

later

Re: Fable 2 who is and who isnt

I did not pre-order but I probably will end up with this one for a change of pace.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Not in. Until it's made for PC that is.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf View Post
        Not in. Until it's made for PC that is.

I had the first one on PC, but I really feel that it is the type of RPG that would be as much if not more fun on 360. Not overly complicated controls needed at one time.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I've been looking at the development of Fable II and it's on my short list for the holiday season. However, there are a ton of titles coming out this year and I'm not sure if this will make it into the shopping cart. I missed out on the first release, but keep thinking about picking it up for cheap, as well.

Would anyone recommend the first installment as a decent diversion for an afternoon or two?

Comment

^^Absolutely Pfeil...Very fun, Though the world isn't nowhere near expansive as, say, Oblivion, i think you'll get a solid 40 hours at least out of the PC version (the xbox one is a lot shorter I think)

I think wifey and I will very much be looking forward to playing this co-op
            |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Thanks, Calvin. Iíve been looking for something my wife might enjoy playing with me and this could be a good choice. If she likes the original, it might even get her excited for Fable II.

Comment

Fable was such a flop for me.. I think I'm gonna pass on this one. With so many other games coming out that I'm looking forward to, I'm going to have enough on my hands.
                -

Comment

I am WAY in on this one. I preordered it around a year ago.

Plus, I have already amassed my fortune and some items from playing the "Fable 2 Pub Games" XBLA game.

Gah, Im going to be spending quite a bit, with something like 4-5 games (at least) in the next month (or so).
                  Focused

Comment

This games only reason I'm keeping my 360 right now instead of trading it in for a PS3, that and waiting for the Xbox live to expire.. Once it comes out Im just going to play it out 2-3 times then trade in all my stuff,
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X