Bargain Bin Steals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Bin Steals

During a trip to our local Target, I picked up NCAA Football 08 for $7.48 and Madden 08 for $20.78. While not the latest releases, I couldnít pass up both for less than the cost of one of the newer releases. I usually hit GameStop to pick up older titles either used or at a discount, but it seems Iíll have to scour the bargain bin a bit more at the major retail chains.

Anyone else find any good deals at odd places?

Re: Bargain Bin Steals

Not really bargin Bin deals, but worth a mention, and worth grabbing! Both GRAW2 Co op collection packs can now be found on the September Official Xbox Magazine demo disc!
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
      Not really bargin Bin deals, but worth a mention, and worth grabbing! Both GRAW2 Co op collection packs can now be found on the September Official Xbox Magazine demo disc!
      I have actually been impressed with the Official Xbox Magazine. Its complimentary disc always seems to have a decent number of demos and extra content. In fact, I got the Red and Black Packs for Rainbow Six Vegas from one of them.

On another note, I noticed Forza Motorsports 2 has a new platinum edition. This includes all the downloadable content (tracks and car packs) for $19.99. A steal for anyone that's been missing out on the definitive racing simulation for the Xbox 360.

Comment

I picked up dead rising for $8.99 at target :D

Comment

Dead Rising is good fun. The only thing I don't like is that I not believe it was intended to be beaten on your first try through. You essentially are meant to lose and start over again at least once(you keep your XP and learned skills). However, mindless mall zombie slashing is always enjoyable. Get the small chainsaws and appropriate books and get buck wild.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

If anyone is considering picking up a copy of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I noticed Best Buy is running a featured offer that drops its price to $39.99.

Comment

Never even heard of consle games going for 15 and under... Is it only certain locations of the stores or every one of their stores selling for low?
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X