• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, Far Cry 2 editor video...

check this bad boy out... WOW...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/17382/...ideo-Overview/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WOW, Far Cry 2 editor video...

Damn... They did a similar thing with the first Far Cry console game. I played with it on my xbox, but at the time, I didn't use the Xbox Live service. This should be interesting :)
    -

Comment

Nice find, Magnum. It looks like Ubisoft is going to give gamers all the tools they need to supply the community with fresh content. Thatís certainly something that might keep them playing Far Cry 2 long after the official maps become stale for players.

I caught a recent segment on G4ís X-Play about Far Cry 2 and was impressed with it. Sadly, it seemed a little too run-and-gun for my tastes.

Comment

yes, I agree... too run and gun... but I will be getting it to play through the SP story, and checking out the MP... and any game that gives a good working editor on a console deserves my dollar. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          and any game that gives a good working editor on a console deserves my dollar. ;)

Good philosophy, we need to support companies that throw us a bone in return. Also, ubi makes the Rainbow series....so get cracking on my next one. :)
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Can't believe it's been sitting around for 4 years now, but I've still yet to finish the original's SP on PC :-/
            The multiplayer never did have much to offer, so i didn't bother playing it much, even though it looked gorgeous.
            |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X