Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack & Defend - Postponed

POSTPONED

Saturday, 30 August, I will be hosting an extended session of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 matches using the High Stakes settings. These matches will be played in Attack & Defend adversarial mode with no respawns and restricted communications for eliminated players. The session will start at approximately 12:00PM and run until sometime after 4:00PM EST.

This event will be a bit different from previous sessions, however, as it will be open to the public. The server’s settings alone should deter most action gamers and Tactical Gamer’s standards of conduct and gameplay will be strictly enforced at all times. For example, if a player is not working with their team or being disruptive, they will be swiftly kicked from the server. My hope is that by opening the server to the public we will have plenty of players to enjoy several hours of adversarial gameplay and perhaps attract new members to the community.

Anyone interested in participating in this session and helping spread the word that there are indeed tactical and teamwork orientated gamers playing R6V2 on the Xbox 360, please let me know and I will make sure you receive an invitation to join us.
    Last edited by Pfeil22; 08-30-2008, 12:10 AM. Reason: Postponed for a better day and time.

Re: Attack & Defend - 30 August 2008

I have class this weekend :( more than likely I will be in the middle of an exam during this time.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I wasn't able to make the last sessions due to work, but I'm definitely down for this weekend.
      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

I'm down with it. I've got a few guys that I can have join us and I've also found a few TG minded players. Not completely, but they follow basics. That can be changed however. We can re-build them...

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I'll try to be there... going through a couple things at home though, so I may or may not even be around.
          -

Comment

Looks like I won't be able to make this session actually as I have a job interview. Damn you, real world!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

If a later start is better for everyone, I’ve got no problem pushing it back. I’d really like to get as many members involved as we can to make sure there is some sense of teamwork and tactics on each team.

Comment

I'll be on Saturday morning if I'm around.
                That said, I don't know if I'll be around, and if I'm not, I don't know when I'll be back. Moving currently, and all the details are still a bit shady.
                -

Comment

******UPDATE******
                  Turns out I won't be moving until Sunday now... so, pending any domestic disasters, I'll be around for Saturdays games.
                  Last edited by Clodhopper; 08-29-2008, 03:20 AM.
                  -

Comment

That might be better. I have that interview, so once I'm done with that, maybe I can play.

Comment

I have my fantasy draft at 12:30 tomorrow =(

I will try to hop on as soon as it's over.
                      |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Alright, it seems this weekend wasn't the best choice, so I'm going to postpone this session. Winter is fast approaching and school schedules should be sorted out within a few weeks. A delay and some additional advertising might even help us.

I still plan to play today, of course, but will hold off on hosting High Stakes matches.

Comment

Re: Attack & Defend - Postponed

I might be able to play a little. I have that interview, and we're going to look at a new dog since my other dog well.. It involved a train. Not to be a downer, apologies. Anyhoo, see you tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X