Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Anybody see the preview? Or is anybody a Spider-Man fan at all? Anyhoo, looks awesome. http://www.seizecontrol.com

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Iíve caught a few previews and segments about this title, but will probably pass on purchasing it. The original Spiderman for the PlayStation 2 was so bad that I swore of playing another game focusing on the web-slinger. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance series is more my style and one of the better games involving comic book characters.

Comment

I liked Spiderman 3. This game looks fun, but I don't know if I'd buy it. As fun as Spiderman 3 was, it DID get extremely frustrating towards the end. Frustrating to the point where I traded it in before I broke something :row__642:
      -

Comment

Really? I'm close to the end of it now... What got so frustrating? My friend and I beat it on PS2, but not Xbox.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I honestly can't remember, it's been so long since I played it. Bought it when it launched, played it for a few weeks, then traded it in because, no matter what I did, I couldn't advance. Things just got way too difficult.
          -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X