ArmA2 coming to consoles...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA2 coming to consoles...

So that makes OFP2 and ARMA2 coming to consoles... sweet, hope it works out...

thx to www.worthplaying.com for the news...

'Armed Assault 2' Also Coming to Console
    Posted by Rainier on Tuesday, September 02 @ 10:28:07 PDT

ArmA 2 is set in the near future, year 2009, in a fictional post soviet country called Chernarus. Players will be sent as members of a US Marine Corps Force Recon squad to this country to prevent further civilian casualties and ensure ongoing stability there. Without giving specific, Bohemia Interactive announced ArmA II is coming to next gen console(s).

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: ArmA2 coming to consoles...

Oh my, this will be very interesting to see in action... I don't think this will go over too well with the majority of the XBL community; I really hope it will not scale down to run-n-gun battles like they did to the Battlefield series :-(
    |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

It's going to. No doubt about it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

such negativity... but I wouldn't bet against it. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I should be excited about this announcement, but am just too skeptical about Bohemia Interactive to believe they can hit it out of the park with ArmA II. My money's on Codemasters and Operation Flashpoint 2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X