Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever get that Americas Army game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever get that Americas Army game...

I know it had a single player campaign, and was based of of GRAW2... heard it was good, but had issues... I think it can be bought for 20 bucks or so now, if i remember corectly... thinking about picking it up for the Sp campaign... any opinions on it?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Anyone ever get that Americas Army game...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...result;title;0

ouch...5.0 thats a bad score even for them.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I played the demo and the graphics were terrible. That's usually not a game killer for me, but it was so hard to distinguish enemies from friendlies, or even from the terrain itself. The combat system felt broken and stiff as well. There were also terrible issues with the voice codecs, but I always figured MS handled that themselves. Most of what I heard on the mic was unintelligible garbage.... or more so than usual when dealing with other players on XBLive.

Comment

I'm still debating on GRAW2. I want to get it, but I'm not too huge on those "futuristic" shooters. It kind of looks like a mix between Halo, which I hate, and RSV2. Basically, what I want to know is, does it take over a clip to kill one person? And I'm not talking about terrible aiming. Let's say you shoot the chest. If it takes over a clip, I'm not getting it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

No Canucks in Americas Army... Mainly because they won't let us in.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            I'm still debating on GRAW2. I want to get it, but I'm not too huge on those "futuristic" shooters. It kind of looks like a mix between Halo, which I hate, and RSV2. Basically, what I want to know is, does it take over a clip to kill one person? And I'm not talking about terrible aiming. Let's say you shoot the chest. If it takes over a clip, I'm not getting it.
            You get 2 MAYBE 3 shots to the body before you're toast. One in the head, of course.
            |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X