High Stakes Saturday - 20 September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Stakes Saturday - 20 September

It’s been fun trudging through the mud with everyone in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 lately, but the allure of Vegas is just too hard to withstand. If anyone is interested in playing a few adversarial matches of High Stakes on Saturday, I plan to host a room starting around 1:00 PM EST. I figured the later start might help those of us out west and make sure we have enough members on both teams.

Re: High Stakes Saturday - 20 September

wake me up when they release some map packs for Vegas, lol... I'll be online but probably playing something else...burnt out of Vegas. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I admit that new maps would be great, but there is still plenty of variety with the current ones. The problem is that the vast majority of rooms only play a handful of the more popular ones. High Stakes also adds some more substance to the game and I really enjoy trying to help outsmart the other team in Attack & Defend.

Comment

I enjoy Attack and Defend with tactical players. I also agree that most people play the same maps over and over versus playing them all. However, I will be in the real Vegas so I won't be able to attend this session in the virtual one.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
          I enjoy Attack and Defend with tactical players. I also agree that most people play the same maps over and over versus playing them all. However, I will be in the real Vegas so I won't be able to attend this session in the virtual one.
          Hope you enjoy your trip, Khan. Since nobody seemed interested in playing R6V2, I ended up slugging through Locust with Cid in Gears of War.

Comment

you didn't sign on till around 4 or so...right?

matter-of-fact I thought it strange, no one from TG signed in during our regular time, (a couple later that night)... but anyway SimHQ had a sports day, started with some madden 09 football, then a round of golf with 3 players, that went next and neck till the last 3 holes, incredible game... then we made a team in NHL09 and played 3 games, lost everyone of them by a total shutout, not one goal ever, be we had a great time and learned alot. for one, we are brutes, we had an average of 50 hits per game to the other teams 10, lol... we had more penalty mins then we were on the ice, lol... we got to get better.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I was on, but everyone was playing Golf. I bailed after about an hour or so.
              -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X