Call of Duty 4 idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4 idea

So. I was thinking last night. Out of the 80 people on TG's XBL leaderboard, about 60? have CoD4. I was thinking of asking to post an article on the front page. Well, now that I think about it, maybe not on the front page yet, but advertise it immensely. Anyhoo, a CoD4 get-together on the 360. We'd get an idea for how many people would want to show up, someone with a bitchin' connection could host, eh? Then have a private server, and invite everyone. There would be no need for a 6-man minimum party, seeing as it's a private session. Hardcore Search and Destroy would probably be the mode of choice. Uhh, if I could get any feedback, that'd be awesome. If it's positive, I'll start drafting an article to put.. Somewhere. :P Sorry for the random, non-make-sensey brainstorm.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Call of Duty 4 idea

It would be fun if we could get a TG party together and then go demolish the random people in the hardcore modes.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a few TG-only private matches. Among things I'd personally like to see would be hardcore mode (you can choose hardcore and ANY game mode with private matches) obviously, and teams should remain randomized to keep things interesting.

I'd show up (with my bitchin' connection, eh... sorry, that made me laugh, heh) as long as the time requirements are right.
      -

Comment

I don’t own Call of Duty 4, but encourage you to try to kick start something, Delta. While there are maybe a dozen of us that participate in this forum with any regularity, there are plenty of members who own an Xbox 360 and play it on a regular basis. CoD is one of the more popular titles, so maybe you’ll have better luck with it than we’ve had with some of the others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X