Civ Rev Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ Rev Players

Anyone with Civilization Revolution up for some multiplayer action? Ive had the game for a little over a week and really enjoy trying to earn achievements against AI opponents, but am chopping at the bit to play with someone else. My skill level is currently in the King range, so I have plenty to learn about the game. Id be happy to play as teammates or even have a go at some cutthroat. If timing is an issue, we could always start some friendly competition with the Game of the Week.

Re: Civ Rev Players

Civ Rev is an extremely fun game, but I'm not to big on dealing with turn-based MP. I locked out all 1000 gamer-points and since the DS version has pretty much 100% functionality of the 360 version, I find myself playing that more often.

I find playing on Emperor to be the more challenging without dealing with game-breaking computer exploits. Deity is just to annoying in that you see weak cities immediately stacked full of upgraded units once you decide to push the domination victory.

The saddest part is that, with the scenarios: wins on deity aren't even that hard if you know how to work the system. So, its not hard, it's just "cheap."

Comment

Re: Civ Rev Players

Magnum and I finally got to play a multiplayer match and it was a lot of fun. We didn’t end up having much contact with each other, but I think a team format would be a blast. I look forward to trying some of the scenarios with human opponents as well.

As for the actual turns, gameplay didn’t seem any slower than usual. You can also select a time limit for each round to speed things up. We played with a medium timer and it seemed to be enough to get everything done without causing the game to come to a stop.

I just finished up the King level achievements and will be testing my skill with Emperor later this week. It took some time to get back into the swing of things with Civilization. I hope playing against other gamers will prolong Revolution's lifespan a bit, as I can already see how the AI can be annoying at times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X