I'm still here, just busy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still here, just busy...

Sorry I haven't been on XBL in a while, mostly for our S3 events... I do plan on getting back to our games maybe when Far Cry 2 is released...

Last couple of weeks been very busy playing PC games and writing articles, like for Steel Fury and WW2 Battle Tanks, along with the PC version of BiA:HH and Crysis Wars.

Still, almost every Sunday before Football starts at 1, around 11 AM Eastern I usually play a round of golf, if interested be online for a invite, but not a "scheduled" event, just when we can.

I see 4 TG members on XBL right now, all playing different games, lol, what the hell?

Grid, NHL 09, FM2, and GRAW2.

See ya.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: I'm still here, just busy...

I don't see you inviting anyone to anything...:icon_razz
    -

Comment

Clodhopper and I were alone for quite a few hours. I asked him about playing GRAW 2, but he wanted to finish a derby in GRID. It's been too long since we've had a decent multiplayer session and I certainly miss playing with everyone.

Comment

I end up playing a lot of split screen COOP R6V2 with my friends that come over. That and I guess we're a diverse crowd. I've been squeezing in more of my NCAA 09 season.

I know we have some FM2 set for November, but I'd be down for a less formal FM2 get together or some Vegas 2.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...