Far Cry 2 gone gold...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Cry 2 gone gold...

Thx to www.worthplaying.com for the news... probably most anticipated game this year...probally I said, some will disagree. ;)

'Far Cry 2' (PS3/X360/PC) Goes Gold
    Posted by Rainier on Tuesday, October 14 @ 09:18:07 PDT

Far Cry 2 immerses players in an entirely new kind of gaming experience, where players will discover a true open world gameplay set in one of the most beautiful environments in the world, Africa, brought to life by high-definition next-gen technology.

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Far Cry 2 gone gold...

wow....I might need to check this one out.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Instant buy.

Open-ended, free-roaming map, custom map creator for online (easy to use... same one used for Far Cry Instincts... believe me, it's gonna cool)... and fire, Fire, FIRE!!!
      -

Comment

ya, all good except for the one thing that worries me from all the videos...the gun play... it seems too arcadish, too run and gun... but we will see soon. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It will be
          -

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
            wow....I am going to buy this.
            Fixed.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

hey Delta, what the hell is a TGU Instructor? Aren't you like 10 or so? lol

jk w/u but really what is a TGU instructor, what do you teach... how to game or real world stuff?
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Well, first, I'd like to state that I have Far Cry 2 reserved. Hell yeah. Anyhoo, a TGU instructor is a player who teaches other players games. For example, new players (or experienced), sign up for classes and/or request them. TGU holds classes that focus on a certain part of a game. I.E. Assault, Sniper, Recon, Defense, etc. We then teach those aspects of the game.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X